Episode 30| Nothing Pt. 2

*AN:
Wattpad removed the mature chapters book—here is what was meant to happen after chapter 30..

Sophia's POV

Rushing the blanket up to my chin, I desperately hoped it was good enough to shield my mortified expression. "I'm so sorry." I lied.

I wasn't the least bit sorry. I liked what I saw.

I regretted looking away, out of respect, as fast as I did. I discovered one detail. Seeing Bryce without a towel to hide his lower-regions debunked Kelsey's mean-spirited comment from last month. When I came to take the notes, she had joked that I was laughing in his den because I'd seen his dick. Now that I had, there wasn't anything laugh about. Maybe something to brag about, if anything.

Take a chill pill. I grumbled at my hormonal self for letting my imagination get the best of me.

The loud steps of Bryce's feet padded to the closet, opening the door. The sound of him putting on clothes, combined with the rampage of emotions flowing through me, there wasn't much talking going on. I was too caught-up recuperating from my embarrassment.

"You can look now." A hint of humor sparked his words.

I waited a beat, and then gazed at him walk toward the bed. "You're not going to wear a shirt?"

Bryce wore brown sweatpants that hugged his hips, hanging low on his body. There were still a few droplets of water collected on his shoulders, wet from the shower. I could make out the long V on his lower-half that disappeared into the waist-band of his sweats and the trail of hair that trickled down from under his bellybutton. With the amount of ink on his skin, it was hard to see at first glance.

"Do you want me to put on a shirt?"

"No." I shouted, astonishing even myself at how loud I was. "I mean, no," I said, less enthusiastic and mellowed out. "You don't have to if you don't want to put a shirt on."

His eyes leveled with mine. "I don't want to."

"Then don't." I crashed my head back on to my pillow, this time facing him and not the wall. Bryce pulled back the comforters and eased in, watching me the whole time. It was like he was waiting for me to do something spontaneous, possibly lunge at him.

"Did you see much?" Bryce asked.

I was appreciative of the lack of light in the room. Or he would've seen my face turn a deep shade of scarlet. "I saw enough."

"Enough," he mused after me and repressed a laugh, settling his head down and remaining his observant eyes on me.

"What's so funny?"

"You." He supplied. "The look on your face in particular when you saw me."

Maybe the room wasn't as dark as I had prayed it to be.

"How—" he paused. "Never mind."

"No, what were you going to say?"

"It's nothing. I was getting ahead of myself with curiosity."

"Just say it, Bryce."

"You'll get offended." He tucked a hand under his pillow and got comfortable. "We've been through this before. I know that you don't want to see me without a filter."

Feeling fearless, I said, "I don't want you to have a filter around me. What were you going to ask?"

"How far have you gone with a guy?"

I asked him question of my own. "Uh, how far do you think?"

"Well, by the way you were looking at me, I'm going to say not that far. You looked like you've never seen a guy without clothes on. I know you dated Remy for a while, but I don't know how long that lasted."