Chapter 6

Don't forget to add Full Blooded to your reading list! Enjoy this chapter! <3

From Silas's Perspective

I stepped into the hot water and watched as steam rose around me. I looked down at myself and noticed the dirt covering my body. I could visibly see the lines where my shirt and trousers were. Even then, I was still covered in dirt. I didn't want to know what my face looked like. It was probably covered in mud and leaves.

I began to watch as the dirt was pulled away by the water. It had been the first time in a long time that I had seen the true color of my skin and hair.

I picked up the bottles of shampoo and conditioner to smell them. I wrinkled my nose in disgust. They smelled of artificial water. Gross. I looked around only to find body soap which, sadly, also smelled on artificial water.

I sighed as I ran my hands through my hair. The dirt from my body began to accumulate on the floor until all I could see was a brown water.

I watched as it slowly drained, and stood in the shower until the water grew cold. I knew I wouldn't get another chance like this for a long time. I had to enjoy the moment.

I stepped out and, avoiding looking at myself in the mirror, wrapped the towel around my body. I disliked the thought of putting on my disgusting clothes, and decided to look in the room. I thought I had seen a closet somewhere.

I opened the door and, to my surprise, found pants and a t-shirt laying in a neat pile on the floor. I picked the pile up and a bra and underwear fell out. Nice, I guess.

I walked back inside the bathroom and quickly changed. I ran my fingers through my hair, trying to untangle it as much as I could.

In the end, I gave up and left it to hang limply down my back.

I walked out of the bathroom and found the Alpha sitting on the bed.

"Ready?" he asked as he stood up.

I nodded and followed him into the hallway.

I followed the Alpha around his Pack house. I was amazed at how large it was.

He led me outside and I looked around in quiet amazement.

There was a large courtyard that had a street leading to a forest. There were buildings and houses along the road, and I assumed there were more in the forest.

I shivered as the cold air met my wet hair, and quietly wrapped my arms around my torso. I quietly watched the snowflakes slowly fall to the frozen ground.

I jumped as I felt a pair of strong arms wrapped around me. I felt warm breath on the back of my neck, and shivered from something other than the cold.

"You look even more beautiful without the dirt coating you," Jace said. I could hear the mocking smile in his voice.

I gently unwrapped his arms and knelt down to touch the snow already piling on the ground.

I picked up a pile of snow and watched as it blew away in the gentle wind.
* * *
From Jace's Perspective

As if in a trance, I watched as Silas picked up snow in her hand. She seemed very sad, and I thought I saw a single tear roll down her face.

I felt my wolf whimper. Before I could stop myself, I was crouched beside her. She began to lean into me, and I placed my chin on her back.

Suddenly, Silas brushed off her hands and stood up. She wiped her hands in her trousers and looked up at me.

Every time I saw her I was surprised by her beauty. She had beautiful gray-blue eyes, and her hair was a gray-silver mix.

I watched as she took another look around before speaking.

"You have a very large piece of land," Silas said, suddenly timid. "You must have a large pack."

"We do," I replied. I couldn't help the smile that crept across my face.

She turned and began walking down the road. I watched as she took in the houses.
* * *

We were outside until the sun was setting. Silas was still admiring my territory. I didn't want to disturb her, but the Full Moon was tomorrow night, and we had to prepare.

"Silas," I said quietly. "We have to go back to the Pack house."

She turned and nodded before following me back up the road.
* * *

We entered and were greeted by Cal and Austin. I inclined my head and they gave a quick bow.

"Austin, take Silas to her room."

"Yes, Alpha."

He bowed and gently led Silas down the hall.

I turned to Cal and spoke quietly.

"Gather the Pack," I said. "It is time to prepare for the Full Moon."