Author's Note Part 2

Hi guys! I know it's been a really long time since I've last updated, but there are a few things I need to discuss.

First of all, I have no words to describe how thankful I am that this story has made it to over 500 reads in the time since it was first published. I cannot express my gratitude, but THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

Second of all, as I recently discussed in the previous author's note, I don't know what to do with this story. I love it to death, but I feel like it hasn't been written in the way I want it to be written, and I really want to add more details to make the chapters longer. I know as a fellow Wattpad reader, I prefer long books with long chapters to short and quick stories. This is my opinion, but I want to provide my readers with the same experience.

This brings me to my third topic. I have decided to discontinue Full Blooded. 

I know a lot of you guys love this story (or so I've heard) but it is not as enjoyable for me to write. Nobody really comments or votes or does anything to let me know what to add, what they like, or what to change within the story, so I don't really know where to go next with it. I appreciate everybody who reads the story, but there isn't enough feedback for me to know what to do next.

So, yes, I am discontinuing Full Blooded. This is permanent. I will not unpublished the story, but... I am planning on editing, adapting, and changing many things and republishing it as a different story which will be talked about when it is published.

Once again, I wanted to thank everybody for reading this story. Please let me know anything I can do to make the edited version of Full Blooded more enjoyable. I appreciate and love every one of you, but this is the decision that I have come to after much thought and debate. Thank you all for everything. I hope you guys understand.

<3,