Chapter 2

Hey guys! Enjoy the chapter!

----------------------------------------------

Laura's POV

Today was the day we left for Magcon.

I couldn't have been more excited.

I was on the plane next to Hayes and Nash. They were currently fighting about who knows what.

"Guys! Can you shut up for a minute. I really don't want to get kicked off another plane." I said.

With that the Grier boys straightened up with wide eyes.

During spring break, Hayes and Nash had invited me to go visit Taylor Caniff.

Of course, wanting to see Cece again, I went.

Hayes and Nash started fighting over the window seat.

First it was verbal.

"The window seat is mine." Nash stated.

"I called dibs!" Hayes argued.

Then it got physical.

"It's mine!" Nash said, tackling Hayes to the ground.

This happened for a couple of minutes, I ended up pretending like I didn't know them.

Security was called and they were kicked out. And because they had my ticket, I had to leave too.

I didn't talk to either of them for 2 days. It took us that long to get to their house because we had to drive.

So after I broke up Nash and Hayes small squabble in their seats, the flight attendants told us we would be taking off shortly.

We were meeting most of the guys there, right now it was just me, Brent, Hayes, Nash, and Carter Reynolds.

I got really tired so I finally dozed off in Hayes shoulder.

---------------

Hayes POV

After Laura dozed off on my shoulder, I ended up falling asleep on her too.

Later, I felt Nash nudging me.

"Bro, wake up, were in Houston." He said.

I sighed and sat up, waking up Laura too.

"Hey babe. Wake up."

"I'm up." She mumbled, standing up.

We got off the plane and went to meet up with the guys at Starbucks before going to the hotel.

--------

Brent's POV

All I could do was stare at Laura the whole flight.

The way she slept was perfect. She looked so gentle, so innocent, so...perfect. Nothing seemed bad, everything was ok as long as I was looking at the peaceful sleeping angel in my presence.

Even when we got off and went to Starbucks, I looked at her the whole car ride over.

I think I love her. I'm not sure whether I just feel the need to protect her or I'm actually falling for her.

This is going to be a long trip.

---------------

Laura POV

The boys started arriving one by one.

Cameron, Jack Johnson, Jack G, and not to mention all their girlfriends. And I mean, all, their girlfriends.

Kelsey (Cams), Mariana (Finally Nash's girlfriend after kissing her right before her plane left at the end of Christmas break as Hayes told me), Crystal, Matt's Girlfriend, Hannah (Carters girlfriend after he ran into her at a roller skating rink and had been texting her since that day at the mall), Also Hannah, who was Taylor's girlfriend, but she told us to call her either H or Han since there was two of them. Amelia (Jack Johnson's Girlfriend), Shahista, who i planned on calling Shay or Sha was Jack Gillinsky's, and Natalie, Shawn's Girlfriend.

They all greeted me one by one and then Cece came in.

"Cece!!!!!" i shouted running to hug her.

"Laura!!!" She shouted running to me also.

After about 30 seconds of hugging, I heard Carter say:

"Didn't you guys see each other last week?"

"Yeah! Stop the chick flick moments!" Cameron agreed.

"Fine, Fine, Fine, I'm off, We're done, calm your tits." I said.

We all order our drinks so we could take a break and catch up.

I ordered a Double Chocolatey Chip Frappe and a chocolate cake pop.

It took ten minutes so I got a coupon for a free drink next time but by the time i got to the couch there was no more spots left, i went to pull up a chair but Hayes stopped me.

"Here, I'll get up."

"No, I don't want you to get up. It's fine." I protested.

"Sit in his lap." Cece coughed.

"Yeah!" i heard the chorus of boys shout.

"Fine." I said. "You guys are pervs."

"We love you!" Taylor shouted.

"Love you too Taylor." I said.

We chatted for a while before deciding to go back to the hotel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!!! I love you all!

I'm going to try to update tomorrow too!!

-xoxo Laura