Chapter 15

Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated lately!

Enjoy the chapter!

----------------------------------------------

Nash POV

The words echoed around me.

I felt my knees hit the floor and I put my hands over my face and let out a scream.

I can't take it. I need to know if he'll be ok.

I stood up and ran.

I had no clue where I was going, so I just ran.

------

Laura POV

I woke up and I was in a dimly lighted room.

I was sitting on a bed. The wood walls around me.

My hand was cuffed to the bed post, so my movement was limited.

I started to cry.

Is Hayes ok? Are the boys ok?

I was pulled away from my thoughts by a door being opened.

"Oh good. You're awake." He grinned devilishly.

"Please don't rape me again." I pleaded.

"I'm not interested in that anymore. I just want you ruined." He shrugged as if it were no big deal.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked questioningly.

"You're here as... Let's call it as a punching bag...whenever I get angry, I'll have you to hurt." He said, smiling a psychotic smile that scared me.

He gets angry a lot.

----------

Matt's POV

It's been nearly a week since Laura's disappearance.

Magcon had been temporarily postponed and we had all decided to separate in groups of 3.

I decided to go with Cam and Nash.

Hayes was being transported back to a hospital in his hometown.

Since Nash refused to leave Hayes's side for more than a few hours, me and Cam were staying with Nash.

Aaron, Taylor, and Carter were going in one group, they were staying at Carters house so they would be fairly close.

And lastly Jack, Jack, and Shawn were staying at Jack and Jacks.

We were all sitting around on our last day before we split.

"This isn't right." Cameron sighed. "It's not the same without those two."

We all nodded in agreement, because there was not much else to say.

Brent acted like a different person. His face was always frowning. No matter how hard anyone tried to make him smile the slightest bit.

He was pale, emotionless, he never fixed his hair or made strange noises, it's almost like he wasn't there at all.

"I miss her." He finally said, breaking our silence.

We looked at him in awe. He hasn't spoken a word since the day at the storage unit.

"I miss her so much. She made me happy. I loved her. Only as a brother now of course but for a short period of time I was in love with her. She has my heart, wether she wants it or not. She was my best friend and I just don't know what to do. I literally have no clue what I'm doing anymore. I've tried screaming, running and shouting so loud I can't even hear my feet hitting the pavement. I've tried eating, sleeping, it just doesn't go away." He cried.

"I get it bro." Jack G spoke up.

"NO YOU DON'T! DO NOT TELL ME YOU GET IT! HOW WOULD YOU FELL IF YOU LOST JACK! CAN YOU IMAGINE, MEETING A GIRL YOUR SISTER WAS BEST FRIENDS WITH, BUT SHE ENDED UP AS YOURS INSTEAD, YOU BUILD SUCH A CLOSE BOND WITH HER AND YOU DECIDE THAT YOU ALMOST LOVE HER MORE THAN YOUR OWN SISTER AND THEN ALL OF THE SUDDEN SHES GONE. ALL THE SECRETS YOU'VE SHARED, THE DAYS YOU'VE SPENT TOGETHER, HER ESSENCE, JUST GONE, WITH ONLY SHORT TERM MEMORIES LEFT BEHIND! DONT YOU TELL ME FOR A SECOND YOU KNOW HOW THAT FEELS." Brent shouted.

By this time, we were all crying.

And though we didn't hurt as bad as Brent. We were all feeling kind of lost without her, and Hayes.

Our little sunshine was gone.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry it's so short but it's late and I'm very tired!

I'll try to update as soon as I can!

Ily all!

-xoxo Laura