Chapter 13

Hey guys! I'm going to try to make this chapter super long!

Ily guys and enjoy the chapter!

----------------------------------------------

Laura POV

We were in my hotel room about ready to leave.

Brent had also offered to go, and I figured since he had been my hero during that time, he should go.

We were just about to leave when the door burst open.

It was Hayes.

"Laura, I don't care what you say, I'm going with you." He said.

I sighed and figured his mind would not be changed.

"Fine, but promise you'll be careful." I said.

"I promise." He reassured me.

He had his hand behind his back and I really hope his fingers weren't crossed.

---------

We arrived at the storage unit and lifted up the door.

There he was.

A tall, skinny, figure with light brown hair and bright blue eyes.

He walked towards me.

"Quite a crew you got there." He said.

I walked towards him fearfully, Jack, Brent, Taylor, Cam, and Hayes walked forward too.

"These are my friends." I spoke, trying to sound stern. "They actually care about me."

"I figured you wouldn't come alone." He smirked. "So I brought some of our old friends."

Out came 2 boys I was very familiar with.

"You remember Brock and Brody right?" He said, the smirk still plastered on his face.

"So is Brody the one who gave you my number? How did he become a part of your little band of freaks?" I smirked back, trying to not show the fear in my voice.

"After you transferred, I became the big guy at school, everyone knew what had happened to you, so I recruited some of your old friends." He explained.

"Nice. You can't even make your own friends." I smarted off.

"Stop acting like you're not afraid. You're terrified, just like you always were." He said, walking to where his body was only a few inches from mine, he cupped his hand around my cheek.

"So innocent. At least you were." He smiled.

"Back off." Jack said, firmly.

"Or you'll do what?" He said cockily.

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Is this your boyfriend?" He asked.

"No. I am." Hayes said, walking up to where he stood beside me.

Our arms brushed and I felt safe. I looked at him and nodded.

He nodded back and I understood.

He could 5'4 or 7'3 but he would always be my protector.

I fiddled with the promise ring on my finger, I traced the infinity and remembered the promise he gave to me with the ring. I knew that Hayes would always love me and that his only job was to be the worlds best boyfriend.

There was no stopping him now.

Nick laughed.

"You ran away from me, for this?"

He was doubled over laughing so hard and when he stood up Taylor punched him in the face.

Brock went to attack Taylor and while Brody wasn't looking, Brent attacked him. Cameron, Jack, and Hayes went after Nick.

I stood there helplessly, I knew that they were strong, but Nick was stronger, and so was his crew.

Brody and Brock had already knocked out Taylor and Brent.

I was shocked, they laid on the ground, tangled in a bloody mess.

Cameron had been knocked to the side also. But unlike Brent and Taylor, he was still conscious.

All of the sudden I felt a cold metal pressed against my temple.

I swallowed hard.

"If you move an inch we shoot." Nick said to Jack and Cameron. The only two still conscious.

They held there hands up in surrender.

I was crying my eyes out and looked at them pleadingly.

Cameron gave me a look that explained everything.

It was for my own good. I could make it out of this alive because they would find me.

Nick put a bag over my head and threw me over his shoulder like a bag of potatoes.

"We need to get Hayes to the hospital." I heard one of the boys say.

That was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

----------------------------------------------

Cliffhanger!! I'm so sorry but I love you guys haha!

I really hope you liked this chapter and I'll try to update ASAP!

Love you all and thanks for all of you because without you I would just be some weirdo stalker who wrote an unpopular fanfiction.

-xoxo Laura