Chapter 9

Hey you guys!! Hope you enjoy the update!!

---------------------------------------------------------

Laura POV

The guys had basically broken up into teams.

The first team thought Hayes and I should date again

The other team thought Hayes and I shouldn't date again.

It was absolute madness.

We were all in Nash and Hayes's room.

The boys were arguing like crazy.

"HER AND HAYES WERE PERFECT!" Cameron shouted at Nash.

"SHE BROKE MY BROTHER'S HEART!" Nash shouted back before hitting him with a pillow.

There were fights going on like this all around the room.

But three of us were just sitting down.

Me, Hayes, and Brent.

I just looked around in disbelief and then thought back to last week, when I thought everything was perfect, how could everything get so screwed up in a matter of days.

Alright, this is outrageous, time for a speech.

I grabbed the air horn Nash had hidden and told me about that he was going to use to prank Hayes.

I stood up on the bed and pushed down.

A couple of seconds later, I had gotten their attention.

"This is ridiculous!" I shouted. "We've been together for 4 days! 4 days and you guys are already in a huge fight! Not to mention, a fight about me and Hayes's personal business!!! You guys are the Magcon family. FAMILY! Does that mean anything to you guys! You guys are brothers! Do you know how much of a role model you are to lots and lots of pre-teens and teenagers?!? You guys need to stop fighting and mind your own business! Even if you continue fighting, you can't make us do anything! This is our business and we can handle it on our own!!"

I finally finished my rant and I saw the look of defeat and ashamed on their faces.

"Hayes, Brent, can we go somewhere else please?" I said.

They nodded and followed me out the door.

We walked down to the lobby and walked into the small cafe they had.

"Hayes, can you give me and Brent a second." I said.

He scowled but walked away.

As soon as we sat down Brent tried to talk.

"Stop right there. I'm asking the questions here." I cut him off sternly.

He looked down solemnly.

"Why now? Why did you decide you like me now?" I asked.

He sighed. "It was after Anima, I was heartbroken by what she did, and i guess I started seeing you as more than a friend. But I think maybe if I find someone else, I could get over you.

"Okay. Then it's time to find you a new girl." I said, trying to hold back a smile.

"Is that a smile I see?" He laughed.

"What!? Nooo." I said.

"Yes it is!" He said, laughing even harder.

"Ok, fine, maybe." I gave in.

"Now that's the Laura I miss." He said..

"I missed her too. Being depressed all the time is too..." I tried to find a good word.