Chapter 14

Hey guys! Sorry I didn't update yesterday I was really really busy!

I love you all and enjoy the chapter!

----------------------------------------------

Cameron POV

I felt terrible about Nick taking Laura but she would've been killed if we had tried to stop him.

We would find her.

Right after we called an ambulance.

Taylor and Brent were knocked unconscious, but were awake now.

We were all in pretty bad shape.

But Hayes was the worst.

His face was pure white, you could tell he had hitched breaths, his heartbeat was still there but slow and soft.

Basically, he was lucky to be alive.

Jack called the boys so I called 911.

"911, what's your emergency?" The lady who operated the line said.

I was really scared, so my words were rushed.

"Hi." I said.

Great start Cameron.

"My friend was just knocked unconscious and is barely breathing."

"Ok. Sir, what is your location." She said.

"I'm not sure exactly, we're in storage unit 6 on the south side of town, the sign says, Big Garage Storage." I said.

"An ambulance is on it's way sir." She said.

"Thank you so much." I said back, breathing heavily.

The boys arrived at the storage unit.

Nash was the first out of the car.

He ran to the storage garage.

He dropped to his knees in front of Hayes's stiff body.

He broke down in to tears.

"It's all a dream, this whole thing, your gonna open your eyes and Hayes will be right there in the room next to you. It's all a dream." He squeezed his eyes shut and opened them.

When he saw he was still next to an unconscious Hayes, he tried again.

He did this several times.

"C'mon Hayes, don't give up on me. Not now. C'mon wake up. We're living the dream. We've gotta whole life left to live. You've got people counting on you. People need you Hayes. You have fans. Fans who love you. You have a sister, a mom, a dad, Will. They all need you. Laura. Laura really needs you're help right now. Wake up for her. Go be her hero. Don't you want to take her to prom, Homecoming, see her walk down the isle, kiss her just one more time, grow old with her. She needs you. You guys are meant to be. But most of all. I need you Hayes. You're my little brother. Apart of my flesh and blood. I can't live this dream without you. I don't even know if you can hear me, but if you can. Wake up. I need you, so wake up for me." He said, crying his eyes out.

"Do it for me." He whispered.

We all just stood there in silence, watching Nash cry over the body of his brother.

Sure we could've done something, but this was a lot to take in.

Laura was kidnapped, Hayes was near death, and Nash was a hot mess.

Finally we heard sirens and saw the police and ambulance appear from the distance.

Nash jumped up and ran to them.