Chapter 3

Hermione
It had been approximately 7 hours being stuck in a room with Draco Lucius Malfoy yet we had barely spoken to each other. I was reading my book and he tried getting out of the room for like 3 hours and failed. Soon enough, he gave up and stared at the Mirror of Erised. I glanced up from my book and saw him staring at me.
"What?" I said.
He shrugged and went back to staring at the Mirror of Erised. I glanced up again and found him staring at me again. I shut my book,"Seriously Malfoy. What's going on?"
"Nothing. It's just that you look so cu-interested in your book." He stumbled around his words.

Draco
Really? Cute? I couldn't have possibly almost have said that. If I did then she could find out. She would find out what I've been burying inside me over these years.

"So... tell me something about yourself." Granger interrupted my thoughts.

"Why?" I said.

"Stop being such a stuck up prick and just amuse me. I'm bored." She scowled.

"Fine, what would you like to know?"

"Hmm...I don't know. How about what's going on with you and Voldemort and the whole cursing Katie thing?" She squinted.
I sat down next to her,"There's nothing to tell" I said simply.
She sighed,"Well, something tells me that we'll be in here for a while. So, when you're ready to talk to me, then you know where to find me." She stated and went back to reading her book.

Three hours later
"Reading books can be tiring" Granger yawned. "It's only around 8:00!" I exclaimed, utterly confused. "Doesn't matter... I'm going to conjure up some food and a bed and I'm going to sleep!"
Too much work...

Hermione
After an hour of getting ready for bed and eating food and setting some aside for Malfoy, I settled into the bed. I was out almost instantly.

The last thing I remembered was someone getting into bed with me and a pair of strong arms wrap around me...