Chapter 16

Hermione
Savannah was very surprised by how much I knew. She closed her mouth,"Wow... well, enough about me. I still want to know about you and that boy, Drake? Drane? Oh yeah Draco!"
I honestly didn't know what to say to her. "I don't love him! He's a horrible person." I stated.
"Well...what made you hate him? I mean what did he do to you?"
"What did he do to me? He called me a Mudblood for 6 years is what he did!"
Savannah shuddered at the name. She and the entire Wizarding community knew that Mudblood was a horrible name to call someone.
"Okay, um...that's pretty bad, but it looked like you two had a connection. When did that happen?" She asked.
"You need to swear on your life that you won't tell anyone." I told her.
She nodded, looking at me with curiosity flooding her eyes.
"He and I got locked in a special room together for what felt like five days, but was actually one day." I blurted out.
Savannah's hand went straight to her mouth in excitement, "Did something else happen? What was the room like?"
"Well I learned some of his dark secrets and I learned that he wasn't as bad as I thought he was. He turned out to be a good person. He was pressured into doing many horrible things. And we kind of kissed." I mumbled the last part.
Savannah let out a squeal,"OMG!! You love him."
"No I don't. He said that he still had to a do a horrible thing."
"Yeah you do. When you talk about him your face lights up. I've never seen anything like it. It's obvious that you love him and I think you should know that love can change people. If you love him enough than maybe you could help him, Hermione." She said.
"I don't okay. I can't. He's too broken to be fixed."
"That just means he needs a really good fixer. Hermione, if I know anything about love, than I know that love can influence your life strongly. From what I've heard about Draco. He hasn't had a lot of love in his life. You need to realize that. You need to realize that you love him." She stated.
"Maybe. No. I don't know right now. Can we please just grab a butter beer?"
She nodded and ordered a some butter beer. I thought about what she said. Draco was really alone. He didn't have any choice. It was kill or be killed.
I tried to picture myself in his shoes.
Voldemort threatening to kill my family and my friends and anyone I ever knew in front of my eyes, unless I kill. Me getting branded, my house being invaded by monsters.
I shivered at my imagination. Draco is going through so much and all I'm doing is causing him pain . I need to talk to him I need to get everything straight.
"Hermione, can you show me Hogsmeade? I don't exactly have a lot of clothes for the weekends and I really just want to explore." Savannah asked.
I nodded and finished my butter beer. We paid and walked out of the Three Broomsticks. "So, where are we going first?" Savannah said.
"Let's go here." I pointed to a boutique with casual clothing.
We walked into the store and saw its walls were covered with different colors and many clothes. "Hello? Anyone here?" I called out.
"Oh, my my my! Our first customer dear!!" A plump little woman walked out from behind a shelf. She had rosy cheeks and a petite build. She had brown hair pulled into a grandma bun with bright, brown eyes that just radiated excitement and kindness. Behind her a house elf came following. She didn't look like most of the others did. She had nice clothing and looked very happy and cheerful, much like the lady.
"Hello my dears! My name is Matilda Monroe and this is my helper Avalon! Welcome to The Twister Boutique! How may we help you?" The woman said in a cheerful tone.
"Well, I need some clothes for everyday use. Can you show me some clothes in my style?" Savannah said pointing to her clothes.
"Of course dear. Avalon and I will help you. Follow us!" Matilda smiled.
We were there for an hour, helping Savannah find clothes. She finally found a few clothes. She decided to go with a pair of deep blue converse shoes, a pair of Jean shorts, a few green and red t shirts. We both paid half, even though Savannah insisted. We almost walked out of the shop, but Matilda stopped us, "Can you please tell people about our shop? We need business." She pleaded. We nodded and promised to tell all our friends.
As we walked out, I wondered when I should talk to Draco. The sooner the better, but I need at least a few more hours. Maybe I could try to talk to him tomorrow. Savannah and I got back to Hogwarts and went straight to our dorms. For the rest of the afternoon I thought about how I could confront Draco, I had to try.