Chapter 15

Hermione
"Draco Lucius Malfoy is a bully. Nothing more, okay Savannah?" I stated sternly.
"Well, it looked like you loved him, but didn't like him at the same time. Something had to happen. I mean, I've barely been here for a day and I heard that you and him missed school yesterday. And apparently neither of you have ever missed a day." She said, confused. "I don't know what Draco was doing, but I fell asleep in the library!" I rambled.
"Draco, huh? On a first name basis" she teased.
"Oh shut up." I scowled and started to read my book until we arrived there.
15 minutes later...
"Okay students, we have arrived. There is a sign at the bus stop for the timings the bus will come to pick you all up. Have fun and stay safe!" The conductor said. Savannah and I were the last to get out of the bus and into the cold air. It was a good thing we put on a heating charm or else we would be frozen solid.
Savannah
Hermione didn't even realize it, but she was completely in love with the boy whose name apparently was Draco Lucius Malfoy. Kind of a chilly name. As soon as we stepped off the bus the wind blew my hair back, but I didn't feel too cold. "You know, I couldn't help but notice a spark between you and that guy. What was his name again?" Hermione teased. I felt my cheeks get hot. She meant Griffin Quinn, the cute boy that I ran into and stared at for a while.

"Uh- I think his name was something like Griffy, Griffin Queen, or Quinn. Yeah that's it, Griffin Quinn. Weird name for a Slytherin, right?" I quickly covered up. Hermione chuckled as we walked across the snow covered bridge. I gazed in wonder at the multitude of stores in Hogsmeade. Hogsmeade was so new to me, I heard about if from Professor Dumbledore when he was telling me what I could do until classes started. I came from a school that wasn't very known, Forthright.
"So, quick change of subject. Where did you go to school before you came here? And why did you come here?" Hermione interrogated.
"Well, I am from Forthright. You probably don't know what school that is. I had to go to Hogwarts when we moved from Australia to England." I explained. "Wow! That's interesting. Let's talk in here." Hermione pulled me into a restaurant called,'The Three Broomsticks'. She and I slipped into a booth in the corner. "I do know what school Forthright is by the way. If you haven't noticed, I read a whole lot so I know that Forthright is a school for Wizards and Witches to study magic. It's very different than Hogwarts. You guys aren't sorted into houses or anything, but boys and girls have different classes. Am I correct?" Hermione rambled. I realized my mouth was opened wide and closed it. I nodded vigorously.
Draco
After Griff and I finished my work, I told Griff that I had some work to do and told him to ask Blaise to show him around. I exited the library and wound my way around the halls and corridors to the Room of Requirement. The door opened and I walked into the cluttered work space. I searched until I found my cabinet. I uncovered it and saw the doors. No, no, no I can't do this. I need more time. I need to get Hermione out. I need more time. I covered it again and sprinted out of the room.
I can't do this. I just can't. I ran and ran and ran to someplace I wasn't familiar with, but apparently my legs were. I stopped in front of the reflective room. I unwillingly went inside and saw the Mirror of Erised.
I stood in front of it and gazed at it. I saw my heart's desire. I saw Hermione with her beautiful, wavy brown hair, and her chocolaty brown eyes looking softly at me. I looked so much different than I did now. I looked young and stress free. My eyes looked so happy and in love. I knew this would never be possible. The mirror raised hope and I had no room in hope for my life. None. None at all. Hermione could never love me. Never ever. I raced to the front of the mirror and did something insane. I punched it as hard as I could and smashed it smack in the middle. I fell to my knees, tears stinging my eyes, blood oozing out of the deep cuts in my hands that held the shards of the broken Mirror of False Hope, shards of the broken Mirror of Erised.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Whooo... big chapter. As in very eventful. I have big news.
1) I have an amazing ending planned that everyone will hate
2) I will definitely be doing a sequel.
3) I am super excited to write everything!!
Thank you all!
Vote, Comment, the whole Shebang.
Always yours,
Venus Penn