Chapter 19

(A/N: I will constantly be switching point of views, so please pay attention to the storyline. Thanks! Love y'all!!)

Ginny
Parvati, Savannahh, Mione, and I had a great time last night. Savannah wasn't as bad as I thought, she told me why she said those things and I thought about the past few weeks. I hadn't been paying much attention to Mione. I felt really bad because she's always been there for me, but the moment she needs me, I'm off doing who knows what. I've been thinking about this "Draco" thing. I'm honestly just scared for her. I don't want to be unsupportive, but I don't want anyone to get hurt. The way I see it, Malfoy might be using Hermione for some evil plot. I had to warn Harry and Ron about Malfoy. It was losing Hermione's trust or endangering all the students in Hogwarts.
Harry
After classes, I had gone down to the common room to study a bit for my potions test. I was trying to memorize the ingredients for Wolf's Bane, when Ginny walked in with Ron.
Ginny pushed Ron down to the couch and said, "Listen up! I have some news that you could use."
"Can't you wait until after I'm done studying." Ron mumbled with his mouth filled with food.
"No! This is about Malfoy." She said.
My ears perked up, "What about him?"
"He's got Hermione trapped with his charm and he's up to something bad. I think you should follow him."
"What makes you think that?" I interrogated.
"Well, Mione said something about him doing something bad. I don't know what, but I know it can't be anything good."

••••••••

Hermione
"Hermione? Do you know what this potion is called? I forgot." Savannah asked.
What is Malfoy planning? Why did he want to meet me in the library?
Could he be endangering my friends?
"Hermione? Hello?" Vannah waved her hand in front of my face.
"Oh sorry, Vannah." I apologized.
"You're thinking about him aren't you? If you are then you still feel something for him." She chided.
"No, no I'm not. Can we just focus? What was the question?"
"What's this potion called?" She pointed to a list of ingredients. I read through it a few times.

Ingredients:
-1 strand of hair from a unicorn's mane
-5 shavings of bark from an amor tree
-4 egg shells of a hippogriff
-3 dragon scales
-1 fingernail of a mermaid
-1 drop of magical blood

I realized that the list of ingredients belonged to Amortentia.
"Well? What is it called?" Vannah questioned.
"Amortentia, the most powerful love potion there is."
"Correct! I think that's the last of it!" Savannah cheered.
We packed our things and left the library.
We roamed the corridors until we reached the familiar painting of the Fat Lady.
"Password?" She asked.
"Draco Dormiens." I mumbled.
Draco Dormiens was a part of the Hogwarts motto, "never tickle a sleeping dragon." Draco...dragon... Dormiens... sleeping. Peaceful Draco.
I remembered when I saw Draco sleeping in the Reflective Room. He looked so gentle and different than he did now. The change was remarkable, in the room he was relaxed, carefree, and happy. But outside it looked like he was ice. So fragile and pressured, that it could potentially break any second.
We were passing by the common room when I heard Ginny say Draco's name.
"You go on, Vannah. I'll be there in a second." I said and hid behind a pillar next to Ginny.
I saw that she was talking to Harry and Ron.
"No! This is about Malfoy." She whispered.
"What about him?" Harry asked, suddenly interested.
"He's got Hermione trapped with his charm and he's up to something bad. I think you should follow him."
"What makes you think that?" He questioned.
"Well, Mione said something about him doing something bad. I don't know what, but I know it can't be anything good." She muttered.
How dare she break my trust? I asked her not to say anything to Harry and Ron! (A/N: 🤦🏻‍♀️Ginny)
"Well, we'll find out whatever the ferret is up to. We will do whatever it takes to tell us." Ron vowed.
I had to warn Draco, whenever Ron or Harry wanted something, they would get it. I didn't want to go against my friends either.
These aren't your friends, they are blinded by hatred for Voldemort and his allies. Their hatred is so powerful, it might have formed a spell on them.
After everything is over, you should mend things and explain everything. But for now, you need to do the right thing.
What is the right thing?
Should I help my friends, who might hurt Draco or me or even themselves. Or should I help Draco who might kill everyone or might even stop all of this.
It would be better to help Draco, the outcome would be worth the risk of endangering the entire castle and the students.
"You should leave tomorrow morning." Ginny suggested.
"That wouldn't do us any good. Malfoy's a night hunter, he would usually be out so late." Harry resolved.
"How do you know so much about him, Harry?" Ron asked.
"I'm observant of my enemies. We leave tonight in two hours." He ordered.
••••••••
Hello Snippets,
Finally updated!!
This book will be coming to an end in a few chapters, buuuut there will be a sequel.
Still don't know the details, but I will be asking for ideas!
So read the A/N's.
Thanks for reading!
Vote, comment, read, blah blah blahbity blah.

~Venus Penn