twenty

"He's a huge, awesome robot, all he'd have to do is yank on the warp engine nay cells," Rory said to Benny, they argued as they walked down the hallway.

"That's like saying a dude could fight a boat!" Benny replied, his hand holding Lily's.

"Can't we do this in a girl-free zone?" Ethan added, as they walked past Sarah and Erica, both grinned at Benny and Lily as they walked past.

"He's a robot in disguise, he'd just show up as a harmless truck!" Rory continued.

"In space!?"

The group walked towards the school's trophy case to see Mr G removing their only trophy, "Say goodbye guys, it's time to put this old relic into storage,"

"Isn't that the only trophy this school's ever won?" Lily asked.

"Yes, but it sends the wrong message, you know? Winning isn't everything," Ethan raised his eyebrows at Rory, who shrugged in reply, "Sure our teams come last in points but, oh boy we come first in so many other important areas,"

"Like point avoiding?" Benny replied, Lily and Ethan chuckled.

"That is one sad trophy case," Rory pointed out, they nodded in reply.

"Can you hold that for a second?" Mr G asked as he handed the trophy to Ethan, who nodded.

Benny sighed, "What did you do that for?" he asked Rory, when Lily looked up at him, she noticed his hair was all ruffled.

Rory shrugged, "I didn't do anything," he replied. The two started to shove each other as Mr G broke them up.

"Why don't you transform and roll out, dumblebee!"

"Yeah, well you're a warp ten butthead!"

The two stopped arguing and they turned to Ethan, who's pants had fallen, the group broke into laughter.

"Space-themed!" Sarah chuckled, joining them, "I would've guessed spider-man,"

--

"Ah, here he is, coach Ed, says he was the gym teacher here thirty years ago," Ethan told Benny and Rory in the cafeteria.

"He's ancient," Rory remarked.

"Hey guys," Lily greeted, placing her lunch on their table next to Benny, and sitting down to join them, "What ya doing?"

"Researching this ghost gym teacher that Ethan let out of a trophy," Benny said, grinning at her as he slung his arm around her shoulders, "Is he here right now?" he then muttered to Ethan.

Ethan quickly glanced behind him before Benny's sandwich flew out of his hand, "I'll take that as a yes, jerk!"

"There must be some way to stop him, get him to move on," Ethan sighed.

"We can look up some spells for you, if you want," Lily offered.

"Thanks," Ethan replied, as he got up to leave.

--

"That coach crammed you in good," Rory stated as he tried to pull Ethan out of the locker he was wedged into, "I might have to dislocate one of your shoulders to get you out, is that okay?"

"No!" Ethan struggled.

Lily sighed and muttered a spell, in a purple flash, Ethan was standing in front of the locker he had previously been in.

"Thanks,"

"No problem,"

"So, did you find a spell to get rid of this ghost?" Ethan asked Lily, but before she could reply, Ethan spun around to face (what Lily assumed to be) the ghost of the coach.

"What's your deal?" Ethan asked him, "Is this all about that dumb trophy?"

There were a couple seconds of silence before Ethan said, "Okay fine! If I get it back in the case will you leave me alone?"

More silence.

"Ha! Me win a trophy for sports?" Ethan laughed, and Benny, Lily and Rory couldn't help but chuckle at the idea too, "No way, not in a million years,"

The next thing they knew, Ethan's pants were on the floor, causing Lily, Benny, and Rory to laugh.

--

"I can't believe it, what would anyone see in that guy?" Ethan asked, "Besides that, I mean," he added, pointing to Kurt's muscles.

"Kurt 'the hurt' Lockner," Benny remarked as they joined Ethan outside, his arm around Lily, "Connoway collegiate's three-time city wrestling champ,"

"He's... kind of cute? I guess," Lily stated, though it was more like a question, Benny coughed loudly, "but not as cute as you," Lily chuckled, "I don't know what Sarah would see in him though, if that's what you're worrying about," she said to Ethan.

"Forget it okay? I can't help you!" Ethan stated to the ghost, as he stormed off.

"Dramatic much," Rory stated once he was gone.

--

"Hey Benny, hey Lily," Ethan said, as Benny and Lily entered his room, "Any luck?"

"Oh yeah, here, hold this," Benny said, handing Ethan a camera, "We are gonna get the first ever ghost-splosion caught on camera,"

"Benny, I don't think we should do this, it'll make him angry," Lily told him as he opened his spell book.

"Nah, it won't, don't worry Lil, besides, if anything does go wrong, I'll protect you," he stood in heroic stance for second whilst Lily smiled and shook her head, "now, where is he?" Benny asked, looking around the room.

"Right there," Ethan pointed towards his window.

"Okay, Galgadisalfador, seckracendor, zulenmatrack!" Benny zapped the ghost, and her and Benny both saw its outline.

After Benny finished the spell, some books flew off the shelf behind them, and Benny and Lily jumped towards each other.

"That is so not cool ghost dude!" Benny exclaimed, as he grabbed Lily's hand.

"I told you it would anger him!" Lily stated.

Benny sighed, "I'm sorry, I really thought it would work,"

"Maybe you should just give him what he wants," Lily told Ethan, who shook his head.

"No, forget it, it's not gonna happen!"

"Well, uh, me and Lily are gonna go and get some pizza so, sorry ghost guy, nothing personal on the whole 'galgadisalfador' thing," Benny said, looking around the room, before leaving with his arm around Lily.