thirty

Sarah and Lily rang Ethan's doorbell and smiled as Jane answered the door, Lily and Sarah were going to Ethan's for a movie night (since Benny's favourite movie was on) and Sarah was also babysitting Jane.

"Hey Lily, hey Sarah," Jane said, giving them a wide smile, she then turned and yelled, "Ethan, your babysitter's here, oh, and Benny so is your girlfriend,"

Ethan and Benny came to greet them, Ethan rolling his eyes at what Jane had said. Benny grinned at Lily, "Hey Lilster,"

She giggled as she wrapped her arms around his neck, "Hey Benny rabbit," she said, before kissing him quickly.

He then chuckled, "Do you really have to call me that?"

She nodded, "It's a cute nickname!"

As Ethan's dad, Ross, came downstairs, Sarah smiled, "Look at you, all dressed up for the senior prom, nice suit,"

"Check out Miami Vice, stylish," Benny remarked, his arm around Lily's waist and her head resting on his shoulder.

Ross held his fingers as if he was holding a gun and said in a low voice, "Freeze turkey!"

Benny chuckled whilst holding his hands up in surrender, "Woah, lookout!" he grinned.

"Ethan's mom thought it would be fun if we wear the same thing we wore to our senior prom," Ross said, shrugging.

"I think it's really cool that you two are chaperoning the senior citizen's prom," Lily exclaimed.

"Oh! Senior prom!" Benny said, his eyes lighting up, "I just got that,"

Benny's grandma, Evelyn, then entered Ethan's house, "So, who's ready to party?"

"Wow, grandma, you look-"

"Hot," Ethan finished Benny's sentence and Benny turned to him, his eyes wide.

"Thank you," Evelyn smiled, "You look a little surprised dear," she said to Benny, "Can't a grandma get her groove on?"

"I have no idea how to answer that,"

The group chuckled as Ethan's mom, Samantha, came downstairs, "Okay, so what do you think?" she asked, a bright smile on her face, "This is the exact same dress I wore for my senior prom,"

"It's a little 1981, isn't it?" Evelyn asked, cringing.

"Yes I know, that's the point,"

"Mom, I bet it looked great thirty years ago," Ethan remarked, as Benny nodded.

"Yeah, grandma could lend you something out of her closet," he said.

Samantha frowned, "Maybe I should change," she got ready to go upstairs until Evelyn stopped her. After being reassured that her dress looked fine, the three left, leaving the teens ready to watch their movie.

"Okay, Jacuzzi Time Machine starts in T-2minutes," Ethan said, looking at his watch.

"Me and Lily will get the drinks," Benny said, taking Lily's hand, and dragging her out to the kitchen.

Once they had gotten everything they needed to watch the movie, Benny raced to sit next to Ethan whilst Lily started setting down everything on the coffee table.

"Hey that's my spot!" Sarah said, a bowl of popcorn in her hands.

"No, it isn't, I always sit beside Ethan on movie night," Benny reasoned, both Sarah and Ethan gave him a pointed look before Benny smiled, "Oh I get it, You two wanna canoodle,"

"No, we don't,"

"As if!" Ethan added, his cheeks tinted red, "Canoodling is the absolute last thing I wanna do, well not like the last thing in the world," he stammered.

Just Like Magic ➳ Benny Weir✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara