2.

Brian, Nick and myself have P.E first thing in the morning. In class we were currently doing dance. Yes, some of the dances were embarrassing and yes sometimes they were complicated but it was fun and easy enough to pass. Plus, we learn a thing or two about dancing.

The best part was that we didn't have to change into uniforms, although we could wear dancing outfits or something comfortable. We always danced in our normal clothes because the dances weren't to0 fast that would make us sweat.

Inside the gym as we warmed up, a soft energetic voice came from behind.

"Baby!"

We turned around to see Danielle, Brian's girlfriend, running up to us. She hugged him tightly and kissed him on the cheek that Brian turned into a full kiss on her lips.

I looked away feeling a bit jealous. I was glad that he was happy and Danielle obviously did that for him but the thing is, she wasn't who she really was or what everyone thinks she is.

She may look like a sweet flower in the outside but in the inside she's a dead rose. At least for me she didn't have any sympathy. She always had this thought that I liked him, which is true but I always denied it for both of their sakes. She's always trying to keep me away from him as much as possible but she keeps forgetting that I'm his best friend. And it's not like I've ever tried anything on him that she should be worried about.

I rolled my eyes looking at them kiss. "Is someone jealous?" Nick smirked at me.

"Shut up Nick. I'm not jealous." I tried to sound as casual as possible.

"Yeah right. I see the way you look at Brian." He winked. I gave him a confused look. "What do you mean?"

Were my feelings for Brian obvious?

"I'm joking, why are you so worried?" Nick said raising an eyebrow.

"I was too." I chuckled trying not to look or sound as worried. He chuckled as well and thankfully class started.

Me and Nick were partners meanwhile Brian and Danielle were each others. We were currently learning a slow dance since there was a Valentine's dance coming up. The dance teacher said she wanted us to be prepared.

I looked over to Brian and Danielle. His hands on her and her hands on him. How his eyes lit up smiling at each other, while laughing together.

I wonder what they even talked about.

"They look cute together right?" Nick spoke bringing my attention to him.

"Yeah, they do." I weakly smiled at him.

"I wish I had a girlfriend sometimes you know?" He looked down with a sad face.

"Hey, any girl would be lucky to have someone like you Nick." I stated.

"Thanks." He smiled and I returned it back, giving him a pat on his shoulder.

"She could be walking around here somewhere and you just wouldn't know it."

"You think so?"

"I know it. You can't give up." I encouraged.

"You're right." He sighed. "I just...." He hesitated for a minute looking up at the ceiling.