14.

"Mary, do you know the answer?" Asked the science teacher. I felt an arm move my hand a little.

"Mary." I heard Aj whisper.

I looked up since I had my head down and everyone was starring. I opened my mouth to talk but got interrupted by the bell ringing.

"Next time, pay attention to class or you'll stay for detention." The teacher said walking to her desk.

"This is why you're failing, because you always sleep." I looked over to Aj and gave him a shocked expression. "Excuse me, it's not my fault this class is so boring."

We walked out the class and I went to my locker that I shared with Brian. I opened it and I saw it was filled with makeup that I'm sure wasn't mine or Brian's.

"What is this and why is it inside here?" I sighed.

"Why don't you ask him." Aj pointed at Brian who was coming our way.

"Hey." Brian said as he reached us. "What is this?" I asked making a motion with my hand to the inside of the locker.

"That's Danielle's. I told her she could use it." He said with no emotion at all.

"Brian, this is our locker. Only two people can use a locker." I sighed. "But you never use it." He crossed his arms.

"Why doesn't she find someone else to share one with?" I crossed my arms as well. "Why don't you." He said.

"I'm going to go now." Aj slowly walked away. "I'm going with you." Annoyed I walked next to him leaving Brian behind.

"I can't believe he's letting Danielle use our locker for her makeup. Who needs three bags of makeup." I was annoyed.

"Apparently little miss diva." He chuckled.

"Diva?" I looked at him. "Yeah you heard me." He said as we sat in a table under a tree.

"You don't happen to know anyone that doesn't share a locker?" I really hoped he would.

"Nope. But I know who might." He smirked. "Who?" I asked excited.

"Alex." He said taking his phone out.

My excitement went away. "Don't mention him." I sighed.

"What are you doing there." I said looking over at his phone. He pushed me away and covered his phone. I gave him a look. "What? You hiding something?" I teased.

"Nope. I don't want you to see my text messages with Skylar." He said uncovering his phone.

"Don't even try to scare us because you're not sneaky." I said.

"How? How do you do it? How can you possibly know when I'm near?" Nick whined as he tried to scare us like every other day.

"I can see your shadow on the ground." I said messing up his hair. "This took me 20 minutes to fix in the morning but thanks for messing it up." He said sarcastically and slapped my hand away from his hair.

"So what are you guys up to?" He looked at both me and Aj. "He's texting Skylar and I'm just sitting here admiring this beautiful weather." I said looking up at the sky.

"Now that you mention it, the weather is actually pretty cool today." Nick said.

"I got to go, see you guys later." Aj said running off somewhere before we could say anything.

"What was that about?" Nick asked. "I have no idea." I said.

"So I heard." He said looking at me. "Heard what?" I said looking back at him. "You know..." he started looking around the campus.