4.

I slowly opened my eyes waking up. I turned my head over and saw Brian still sleeping. He looked so peaceful and cute. I starred at him and smiled. After a while he woke up and smiled at me.

"Morning sweetheart." He said in a sleepy voice. "Morning." I replied.

I than heard whispers inside the closet. "Do you hear that?" I asked suspicious. "Yes." He sighed.

We both walked over to the closet. As we opened the closet door we saw four guys come falling down the ground. Me and Brian laughed at them all bunched up in the floor.

"What are you guys doing?" Brian said with a chuckle.

"Nothing." Aj started speaking.

"We took a photo of you two sleeping look." Kevin showed us the picture.

"Goals." Howie winked at us. Nick chuckled looking down.

"Whatever, get out." I pushed them out the room.

"Did you hear that? We're goals sweetheart." Brian gave a cheeky smile. I smiled back at him and nodded my head. "I'm going to shower see you in a few minutes." I said.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back like holding a teddy bear. He kissed my cheek. "I love you bestfriend, never forget, even if we're not always together." He let go of me and went to the bathroom downstairs.

I went to the bathroom that was in my room and went straight to take a shower. After I was done I wore a white sweater, black leggings and pink running shoes. I put on some mascara and eye liner. I left my hair natural as it is since it's wavy.

I made my way downstairs and saw that Brian decided to wear white too. He had a black shirt and a white flannel on top of it.

I smiled. "Copycat." I said and he just smiled.

"Awww look you guys are matching." Aj said in a baby voice. "Oh be quiet we didn't even plan this." I said.

"Guys I have some news to tell." Brian said sitting down on the couch. "Alright spill the beans." Howie sat down and so did the others.

"Ok, so Danielle won't be with us for a week. She left to London to visit her grandparents so she won't be here sadly." Brian said in a sad tone.

"Is that all?" Kevin asked. "Yes." Brian replied.

I sighed. "Okay, well Skylar won't be here either because she's staying at my moms house taking care of her and dad." I said.

"Darn it." Aj blurted.

We all smiled at him. "Okay well I'm going to my dance practice." I said getting up. "I'll take you." Brian quickly got up.

____________________

"When do you get out?" Brian asked.

"At 2 o'clock." I smiled.

"Alright see you in four hours." He said and drove of. It was only 10 am so I was a bit tired but I needed to attend my class.

I loved dancing I really did. It made me feel good and it's really fun to do and I really enjoyed it.

____________________

Brian's POV

It was already 1:50 when I got to the dance studio. I was going to wait outside but decided to go in and see what's up in there. I entered the building and I could hear music being played on a speaker. As I got closer I saw Mary dancing in front of a mirror. I hid behind a wall so she wouldn't see me.