29.

"Pardon me miss, I seem to have lost my phone number, could I borrow yours?" He said with a cheeky smile.

I laughed at what he said.

"Was that a pick up line?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Did it work?" He chuckled.

"Well you picked the wrong girl." I laughed.

"Why's that?" He asked.

"I already have a boy-"

"Justin lets go we're waiting on you!" A boy on the other side shouted.

"I'm Justin." He gave me his hand to shake. "Mary." I simply said.

"I hope to see you again, Mary." He winked at me. He waved goodbye and left with a group of guys.

"And I don't want to see you again because I'm already taken." I mumbled to myself. Not in a rude way of course. Maybe if I were single MAYBE I would consider seeing him again.

I went back home. I've had enough alone time for now. I think I'd rather have five boys around all the time.

"Back so soon? You were only gone for an hour." Aj who was sitting in the door steps said. "I think I like being with you guys instead." I shrugged.

"What happened?" He asked. I sighed. "Some guy tried to hit on me." I sat next to him. Aj seemed surprised.

"You did tell him you were taken right?"

"I tried but then one of his friends interrupted me."

"How did he start talking to you?"

"I was looking at the mall map you know. And then he bumped into me and told me a pickup line."

"A pickup line?"

"Yes."

"Was it even a good one?"

I shrugged. "He said his name was Justin."

"You should've said. Hi I'm Mary and I have a boyfriend so you better not try to hit on me because I have four other friends that will hunt you down, nice to meet you." Aj extended his hand.

I bursted out laughing and shook his hand. He did the same.

"So have you guys come up with a name for the band?" I asked.

"Yes."

"What is it?"

"Backstreet Boys." Brian's voice said.

Aj and I both looked behind us.

"Were you eavesdropping on us?" Aj raised an eyebrow.

"What? Me? Never." Brian sarcastically made a shocked expression. He came next to me and sat down beside me.

"I'll be inside." Aj quickly got up and closed the door behind him as he got inside.

"So what's up?" I said looking at Brian.

"The sky." He pointed up. "Ha ha ha." I said sarcastically. He chuckled.

"What's been going on with you lately?" I asked.

"Do you really want to know?" He said. "Of course. You're like my big brother." I said.

"So I'm like a brother to you?"

I shrugged. "I guess so."

"It feels like I've been isolated by you, like there's something between us that doesn't let us go back to who we were. You were my best friend." He made a fake cry.

I gave him a hug. "You'll always be my best friend no matter what." I said. He turned to look at me.

"Mary. I need to tell you something." He said nervously.