6.

We were under a tree in the park, some of us sitting and some of us laying. I was laying down looking at the sky. The fresh air hitting my face, the fresh smell of nature around us. The noise of kids running around. I sighed and closed my eyes taking a deep breath.

"I wish I was five again." I blurted out. "Me too Mary, me too." Said Aj who was listening to music with only one ear bud.

"Mary you want to go to the swings?" Asked Brian sitting up. "Sure." I hesitated before getting up and we walked over to the swings. This was the perfect time to talk to him about what had happened. We got onto some swings and sat there swinging back and forth.

"Brian?" I looked over to him. "Yeah?" He said. "I need to talk to you about something." I said looking down.

"What is it?" He stopped his swing to pay attention at what I was going to tell him.

"Remember when you and Kevin went to the club?" I asked still looking down. "Yeah. What about it?" He asked.

"Do you remember anything that happened after you got home, maybe around late at night?" I said looking up at him. "Well, I did get a bit drunk so I don't exactly remember much." He said.

I sighed hesitating wanting to tell him what happened.

"Did something happen? Did I do something stupid? Did something bad happen to me?" He quickly said being cautious.

"No.... well it's kinda bad I guess...... for both of us." I started getting nervous and played with my hair ties that were on my wrists. I always did that whenever I get nervous and he knew it.

"I'm just going to say it." I started speaking. "You came into my room and we kissed and Howie saw us and...." I got caught off by him talking.

"WHAT?" He almost yelled. I looked over at him. "Did you stop me?" He said getting up. "I tried but you wouldn't let go." I got up from my swing.

"What will Danielle say about this." He started getting worried not wanting to ruin his relationship. "I'm sorry Mary. I didn't mean for this to happen." He said.

"It's ok" I whispered.

"I need to go. I'll see you guys later." He walked away leaving me and the boys here. I walked back to the boys and sat beside Nick.

"What happened. Where did he go?" Kevin asked. "I don't know." I said and layed my head on Nicks shoulder.

"You okay?" Nick asked. "Yeah." I said. "Promise?" He looked at me. "Yeah." I smiled at him. He playfully kissed my head.

"Are we expecting you two getting together in a couple of days?" Howie smirked. I stuck my tongue at him and snuggled into Nicks chest. I had my head on his lap and he had his back on the tree.

"Guys." Howie said. "What?" Aj asked.

"I think someone is stalking us or something because that guy has been there since we got here." Howie said looking over a nearby tree that was on the other side of the park.

We looked over but tried not to make it too obvious. There was a shadow behind a tree looking straight at us with a camera on their hand. I couldn't tell if it was a man or woman because they were wearing a black hood over their head and were wearing all black.

"Who could that be?" I asked suspicious. "I don't know but whoever it is, they are definitely taking pictures of us." Kevin said looking over and back.

"I say we go over there and see who it is." Nick stated.

"Are you crazy? What if they're dangerous? Or what if they try to kidnap us?" I said looking at him.

"I say we go." Aj said.

"Alright fine, I'll go." I said giving up.

Aj, Nick and I were checking it out. Howie and Kevin stayed just in case something happened.

We started walking over to the figure. We tried looking as casual as possible. As we started getting closer we saw that their back was turned to us so we decided to take off his or her hood off. Aj grabbed the hood and yanked it off. The figure turned around and revealed their face...