11.

It was finally the day. The day that everyone loves. The day where love is spread and hearts are everywhere. The day that you spend time with the one you love. Of course not me because I'm alone but it doesn't always have to be that way. I'm spending the day with the ones I'm closed with. My bestfriends that are like brothers to me and of course my sister.

I was eating breakfast with Aj while waiting for the guys to get ready.

"So are you asking Skylar to the dance?" I asked.

"Well I was thinking of when the perfect time would be." He took a spoon full of his pancakes.

"Aj, the dance is tonight. You have about ten hours to ask her." I said taking my plate to the sink.

"I know I know but..." he started to talk.

"But you're nervous?" I smiled at him.

"I'll find a way to ask don't worry." He said and helped me wash the dishes.

We were the only ones that actually ate since we got up early. The other guys took a granola bar since they're always in a hurry. Soon enough we were on our way to school.

"So Mary, who are you taking to the dance?" Howie asked.

"I thought I was going with you guys?" I looked back at him. "Weren't you going with that one guy, Alex?" Kevin said looking away from the road to us.

"He never asked and don't take your eyes off the road, you're going to crash." I said sitting back in my seat.

"Too bad Danielle isn't here. Brian would've bought her flowers and chocolates." Nick teased Brian since Danielle wasn't here. "Worst valentines ever." Brian mumbled.

"Now you have an excuse to hang out with us." I laughed.

"Yeah, don't you want to be with your bestfriends on Valentine's Day?" Nick said.

"You guys got lucky this time, only this time." Brian playfully punched Nicks arm.

"Valentines is supposed to be spend with people or someone you truly love." Kevin said parking the car. "

"Are you saying that I don't love Danielle?" Brian glared at Kevin.

"Do you?" Aj asked opening the door and got out as well as everyone else.

"Of course I do" Brian said.

No one said anything and we said our goodbyes and walked to our classes.

____________________

Me, Nick and Brian arrived at our dance class.

"Okay class please quiet down." The dance teacher came out and started talking. "For today's dance you all will choose a partner and start practicing the dance that's on the board and don't forget that today's the valentines dance so if you want extra credit I'll recommend anyone to come." She said and went to get out a speaker for music.

I looked over to Nick only to see that he already had a partner. He smiled at me and mouthed "sorry". I looked over to Brian who was sitting alone on the bleachers. I walked over to him and sat next to him.

"Aren't you going to participate?" I said. He looked up at me. "I was but I don't have a partner." He said looking down.

"Neither do I." I pointed at Nick and a girl that were already practicing. His face lit up and a chuckle came out his mouth. "Do you want to be partners?" He asked. "Sure." I said and we got up.