Prove You Wrong (15)

Chapter 15: Prove You Wrong  ♡

 ❝Tell me it's all right, just for one nigh. Show you how to feel like, what it feels like, to be hugged, to be kissed. Yes, I can be that part of you, I'll try my best.❞ - Prove You Wrong by He Is We

Week 5 - Day 29/Day 30

⋆⋆⋆

“I really can’t be bothered for another challenge,” I moaned as I lay in bed with Drew, I was staring up at the ceiling. I had no idea what time it was but I was sure we had slept in. After we woke up we spoke for a while, not really bothered to go out and talk with all the other couples.

            “I wonder what it’ll be…”

            “Me too,” I agreed. Yesterday, Lisa and Oliver had been eliminated. Violet and Harry and Cho and Ted were also up. Drew and I voted for Violet and Harry because I just couldn’t stand the fact that she had cheated. “We’ve been here for five weeks, I thought we would’ve been eliminated by now.”

            “We’re doing pretty damn good.” I moved my body so I was staring at Drew. He was lying on his back, looking at me. I didn’t know how I was going to sleep alone once we left the game.

            “Don’t jinx it!” Drew rolled his eyes. He kissed my forehead before rolling out of bed. “I don’t want to get up,” I groaned. It was evident with every passing day that I was feeling more and more comfortable with Drew and that was scaring me. I watched as Drew got out of bed and walked into the bathroom. I stayed in the bed and waited for Drew to get out of the bathroom. We walked out a couple of minutes later with no top on.

            “Is there a reason you’re topless?” I blurted. Drew laughed.

            “We’ve been together for three years and this still makes you uncomfortable?”

            “Shut up!” I blushed. I got out of bed and got a top out of one of the draws and threw it at Drew, “Just put it on.”

            Drew sat on our bed. “Mhm, I don’t think I will.”

            “Drew.”

            “April,” he mimicked.

            “I’m going to go get changed and when I come back your top better be on.” I watched as Drew rolled his eyes and I walked into the bathroom.  I went to the sink and splashed water onto my face. I got changed and walked back into the room to find Drew flickering through one of my books. I grabbed my makeup bag and started putting some foundation on my face, feeling self-conscious.

            “You don’t need to wear all that crap,” Drew commented, casually. “You’re beautiful.” How could he say something like that so casually? Did he know that every time he complimented me my legs felt like jelly? After a couple of moments, I realised that the only reason he was saying it was because we were meant to be married and married couples compliment each other.