🌸Join the Movement🌸

This is purely a non-rant book. I'm not trying to convince anyone that Sakura Haruno is a strong character (even though she really is) with hard arguments and proof. That being said, I don't expect there to be any hardcore rants against her in the comments below. So if you do have something to say against her, take your excuses somewhere else.

However, if any Sakura fans wants me to create a discussion forum on another story part, leave a comment below and I'll publish a discussion forum.

If you're here because you think Sakura deserves more attention, thank you for making it this far.

Anyways, I wanted to post this book to start a movement.

If you're reading this, you could probably agree with me that Sakura is the most underrated character on Naruto. And that if you look up Sakura's name on Wattpad's search bar, more than half the results that show up are Anti-Sakura stories.

Well, I posted this book to be the odd one out, and to support this heroine and create a safe-haven for Sakura fans out there who actually support her.

This is the basic purpose of the Cherry Blossom Movement. If you want to be a part of this historic moment, I want you to label yourself that you believe that Sakura Haruno isn't just a character, but a symbol of female's strength, and that girls aren't just weaklings on the sidelines. Sure,
Maybe Sakura was the crybaby in the first series. But she cries because she's only human, and she even proves all the Sakura haters out there wrong, because her strength has completely shocked everyone, including Naruto and even Sasuke himself.

So to support her, if you come across any comments on any social media site against Sakura, then either tag #SaveSakura or comment with a cherry blossom emoji. Nothing else. I want to see how many cherry blossoms we can spam those Saku-Haters with!

If you want to say you're a part of this Cherry Blossom Movement, please do! In fact, you can put it in your Biography on your profile page, or you can do what I did.

It might look cheesy, but I'm willing to live with it if it means starting something that can become amazing

Comment if you want to join! Not much will be happening. By joining, it just means you'll take this oath, go into the Anti-Sakura rant books and label each story part with a cherry blossom. Leave our mark! Not just on Wattpad! We want these cherry blossoms to go onto all other social media sites too!

Let's get this movement viral that could put this into the history books in twenty plus years.

Oh, and please, most importantly, tell your friends! We want this movement to spread rapidly like wildfire!!!