🌸Only Online - Crystalee🌸

"Hurry, back me up!"

"No prob!" The yellow-haired player ran forward with his arms outstretched towards the boss of the level they were fighting on, "rasengan!" A bright blue orb swirled in his hands, then was thrown at the giant beast, reducing its health to 20, "alright, Sasuke! Your turn!"

Sasuke unsheathed his sword, "thanks, Naruto." And with that, he took off running, "chidori blade!" His sword lit up with lightning bolts and followed him as he ran towards the beast, "die you damned thing!!" He thrust the sword into the beast's chest and destroyed it for good.

The beast burst into millions of tiny pixels as the 'Congratulations' banner appeared before the assault team.

"Yes!" Naruto pumped his fist in the air as he opened the rewards window, "look at all the meat it dropped! I can get Hinata to cook this up for me. Heehee! It's making me hungry just thinking about it!"

"Hn." Sasuke looked at the drops he'd received. Potions, money, some beast meat, and... Huh? Sasuke peered at the small crystal that came with his drops. Must've been for the final hit... "Idiot, come here."

"Huh?" Naruto looked at the crystal, "whoa! Dude, you got a communicator crystal! There's only two in the game like it!"

"Where'd you hear that?"

"In an online forum." Naruto looked around, "you can communicate with whoever has the second one. They must've dropped it here the first time the level was cleared."

"Hm." Sasuke looked at the crystal, "I'm heading back to the village now."

"What? You're not moving on with us?"

Sasuke shook his head, "I need to look into this." then he turned to the others, "Hey, Shikamaru. You guys got this?"

"Don't worry." Neji waved him off, "we've got this. You go ahead."

"The next level should be just as easy as this one." Tenten sent him a thumbs-up.

"Then I'm going with you!" Naruto grinned.

"Fine, fine. Do what you want." Sasuke opened his player menu and hit the button to send him back to Konoha.

This was a fantasy RolePlay Game called Ninja Magic Online, and Sasuke and Naruto were two of the top players. They've already brought their Assault Team also known to the other players as the Wipeout Clan, an elite team that had only the purpose to train and clear levels for other players to move on to. Levels, as in, floors on an immense tower, and the main boss waited on the top floor. No one knows how far the tower goes. It could go on forever. The game could go on forever. But the game has already been cleared once, but no one knows who cleared it or how many floors there are. Because after it was cleared, the entire game reset. And now it's been Sasuke's goal to clear the game ever since his best friend in the real world passed away because of the game, why his brother left the game.

"So are you gonna use it?" Naruto asked as they walked through the village and past all the other beginner players, "if not, I'll gladly take it off your hands. You can sell that for a lot of money since it's a rare item and all."

"Hm... I could do that to buy more equipment, but..." Sasuke turned the crystal in the palm of his hand.

Once he and Naruto found a somewhat secluded area under a tree a little outside the village, he tapped on the crystal and a window appeared.

"There, that's the call button." Naruto pointed to a small circle at the bottom of the window that pulsated green, "press it!"

Sasuke stared at the window then complied to Naruto's wishes. The crystal glowed green, then Sasuke heard a clear yawn.