🌸The Faults🌸

Why can't people see past her faults? Especially with the fact that she's got more positive attributes than faults by the end of Shippuden! I mean, come on!

Let's be honest. What if we saw EVERYONE that way? What if I only saw my brother as someone who's always stubborn and hotheaded, or someone who lies about his grades but tries to get attention too much. Or only saw my best friend as a burden, annoying, or even not that smart at times. What if I saw YOU that way?! (Not true btw) Because if we open our eyes, you could even see that you yourself are like Sakura. You get hotheaded too, you feel like you want to punch someone into a wall, and everyone in this world has cried. So just because Sakura has all those faults, doesn't mean you don't. Because you do. And if you don't see it, you must be blind to not be able to see what you're doing.

So what's so different from her and us? Oh yeah, she's got immense strength that even surpasses a legendary Sannin, she's a legendary healer, smart woman, she's kind, she's selfless, she's emotional, she's a caring and loving mother, she has a beautiful daughter, she's married to only the hottest Uchiha in the world... And she's the strongest Kunoichi in the Land of Fire. So I may even dare to say that she's not only better than most characters in Naruto, but she's better than all of us. And yes, she's better than you Saku-Haters out there as well.

So stop hating on her if you're not ready to start hating on yourself.

- Legendary mic drop. -

...

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸 SaveSakura ✌🏼️😂🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸