🌸No Kiss🌸

Here's a random rant if anyone wants to join me.

So I just had a thought that Sasuke and Sakura never kissed. Well... We've never seen them kiss, at least.

But...

Shikamaru and Temari never kissed.

Ino and Sai never kissed.

What makes Sasuke and Sakura any different? I mean, sure people have never heard them say they loved each other. But I think that's the healthy part of their relationship. Their love needs no words. They don't need to tell each other that they love them or kiss each other every single day for us to know they truly love each other. Even Sarada has questioned this, and Sasuke simply said "We have you." And this is how their love is connected. Despite being away from them. It also makes Sasuke happy to know that even being away from her for three years, she still loves him. This is all true in the quote by Kishimoto.

Now they never even gave any info like this on ShikaTema or InoSai

Now they never even gave any info like this on ShikaTema or InoSai. So we actually have the ability to believe that SasuSaku is more canon than the other two. We've never even seen Ino and Sai or Shikamaru and Temari within ten feet of each other in the Boruto movie. However we do. Twice. When Sasuke, Boruto, and the four Kage get ready to set off and rescue Naruto, Sakura was there with them. That's one. And two is at the end of the movie when they're literally there together. So how much more proof does one need? Oh. Right. SARADA is a major piece of proof.

Carry on. This is just a random piece of SasuSaku rant I came up with. 😂

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸