🌸WEBTOON?!?!🌸

I'm back with a desperate plea for all of you. 

I need you to spread the word about a VERY important SasuSaku project I'm trying to get started! 

I'm an artist but not a good enough artist to draw out an entire book into a comic. 

For most of you, you've seen a few of my sketches from my SasuSaku blank period fanfiction, The Journey. I've been hoping and dreaming for a loooong time about getting this started as a comic, I just never knew how to start it or where to begin. 

WELL. 

Here it is, folks! 

I need ALL of your help getting this started! 

Tell all your fellow SasuSaku fans about this and help me find some of the best artists you know to help me with this massive project! 

Not only that, but I'll need money to help pay for these amazing artists. 

Once I find the artists, I'm going to post a GoFundMe to help pay for this amazing artwork to happen. Of course I'll pay out of my pocket as well, but I can't afford the whole thing. 😅

I need you guys to help me raise money as well as raise awareness of this project so we can get it started! I hope it turns out at all! 

I'll leave the advertising to you guys! But if you wanna see it, lemme know! 

The link to the Casting Call Club is right here and also in my Wattpad bio, so go check it out and let me know what you think or if you know anyone! Please refer them to me! 
https://www.castingcall.club/projects/naruto-sasusaku-fanfiction-the-journey

Thanks a bunches for all your support and let's make this happen!! 

Love you guys! 

xX_Fang_Xx