🌸Switched - Part 3🌸

"So? How'd it go last night?"

Sasuke and Sakura silently glared at Kakashi and Naruto once they all gathered at the training fields.

"It was horrible..." Sasuke murmured, "I had to pee..."

"You never answered my question last night, Sakura..." Sakura glared at Sasuke, "don't be surprised if you find a stain that looks like I killed someone on your bed..."

"Okay then..." Kakashi cleared his throat awkwardly, "TMI..."

"Sasuke!" Sasuke hissed, "will you shut u--"

"I actually had to ask your mom for help on what to do." Sakura crossed her arms, "it was humiliating..."

"Wait..." Sasuke stared at her and went pale, "seriously?! What are you--"

"I'm using a pad." Sakura looked at the ground and blushed, "end of discussion." Her mother mentioned something else that she said wouldn't get in the way and that all kunoichi use. I had no idea what it was, but when she showed me and taught me how to use it, I grabbed the pad and ran. I'm not going that far, this isn't even my body... I don't think any of them need to know that, though... So painful... Now I know to respect my wife forever if I ever get married... Damn it all...

"This is way too much." Naruto started laughing... Hard, "you guys are in such a deep hole!"

"Naruto!!" Sasuke glared at the Uzumaki, "I swear I'm gonna tear you to pieces..."

"Okay, okay, calm down." Kakashi chuckled, "I'll be training Naruto today. Sasuke and Sakura, you two have to teach each other your strengths and abilities."

Sakura groaned, "you're kidding..."

"I'm not." Kakashi grinned, "now get to work!"

Sasuke looked at Sakura, then coughed, "ah, are you feeling in the mood, to..."

"Sure..." Sakura crossed her arms, "I guess."

Sasuke nodded and walked her away from Naruto and Kakashi, "what's that smell? Did you shower at all?"

"No. Did you?"

"Aha..." Sasuke chuckled weakly, "no..."

"Exactly." Sakura sighed, "we can't go on like this..."

"But we have no other option. Unless standing under the shower head in the dark is sufficient to be called a shower."

"If that's what it takes." Sakura looked down at her hands, "so... Should I teach you the Chidori? If your chakra control is excellent..."

"I guess." Sasuke took his stance and gripped at his right wrist.

That's right... Sakura's right-handed. "Focus all of your chakra into the palm of your right hand and release it in the form of lightning."

Sasuke slowly shut his eyes, small bolts of lightning started forming, and little by little, the chirps of the Jutsu started getting louder and louder as the chidori started forming.

She got it faster than me... Sakura stared in awe as Sasuke started running and swung the chidori at the tree, smashing a huge crater into the trunk.