🌸Only Online - Sakura🌸

"Dr. Kurahashi!" Sasuke slammed the door open, not even noticing Eve following close behind him until Dr. Kurahashi waved her away to leave.

"Sasuke, thank you so much for coming." He turned to Sasuke.

"What happened?!" He ran to the bed Dr. Kurahashi was standing next to and he stopped. The Medicuboid was taken off and a few nurses stood nearby. He saw the frail and pale girl laying on the bed, eyes shut. And if it weren't for the pastel pink hair, he wouldn't have recognized the girl to be Sakura.

"Her heart stopped. If I hadn't been here, she's definitely be gone." Dr. Kurahashi shut his eyes, "she doesn't have long."

"Is there any way I can talk to her?"

"Well..." Dr. Kurahashi tapped his chin, "we have another headset that I use to get online with her in the other room. You can--"

"Thank you." Sasuke immediately ran off, "please get her online."

"O-okay..." Dr. Kurahashi blinked, then proceeded to put the Medicuboid back onto Crystalee's head.

Sasuke threw the headset over his head and logged in, "come on, come on, please be there..."

He was a bit annoyed when he logged on, he was in the village central. He thought he'd set his default re-spawn to the Sakura tree that Crystalee grew. He gripped his hands into fists and took off running. He ran past familiar players and comrades who questioned his actions, but he didn't stop. He kept going and fought past all the spawns in the Forest of Death to get to her, "Sakura..."

And then he stopped. He looked around in search of the pink hair. And soon enough, he spotted the girl standing under the tree. He ran to her and stopped, "Sakura."

She turned around and smiled, "hey, champion. You know, you should go check it out. Your name's on the plaque of champions."

"Sakura." He set his hands on her shoulders, "I don't care..."

"Your name's right under mine." She grinned as her green eyes went glossy, "isn't that a coincidence? I mean, it's where only the champions can see it, but they're opening it up in the new update coming out soon."

"Sakura!" Sasuke gritted his teeth, "you didn't tell me... Your condition was getting worse."

"Sorry we couldn't have much time together, but..." Sakura sighed, her smile never leaving her face, "it's okay."

"No it's not."

"I did get stronger, trust me." She shrugged, "maybe so that one day I could meet you... Big brother."

"No, Sakura..." Sasuke squeezed his eyes shut and hugged her tight, "you need to stay strong just a little while longer."

"Funny." She whispered, "I don't feel any pain here... At least no one will remember me. I don't want anyone to miss me."

Sasuke looked at her, "I will."

"Heh." Sakura shut her eyes, "you're the one I want to forget me the most. Please, Sasuke."

"Never." He shook his head, "Sakura, you'll be with me forever. As Crystalee, the History Maker, and most of all as Sakura, the strongest player of Ninja Magic Online ever. And as the strongest fighter I know. You just need to hang on!"

"No, Sasuke. I've lived this life. I've done what I needed to do, and I've met who I've wanted to meet. I need to go join my parents now. They're waiting for me."