🌸Only Online - Medicuboid🌸

(A/N Because I'm so nice 😜😘 and love you all)

"Sasuke, where are you going? You logged out so early!" Naruto ran after Sasuke the next day after school.

"I need to go see someone." Sasuke looked over his shoulder as Naruto tried to catch up to him, "you don't have to come, it's just near Sagamihara and Shibuya."

"Nah, I'm coming. I've got nothing better to do." Naruto chuckled, "and Hinata's not online until after her family thing. Same goes for Neji. And Shikamaru doesn't feel like clearing a dungeon let alone a level today."

"What about Kiba?"

"He has to take Akamaru to the vet." Naruto pointed a finger at Sasuke, "can't make me get out of this one."

"Fine, whatever."

The two boys walked down the sidewalk until Sasuke caught sight of the hospital.

Yokohama Kohoku General Hospital... Sasuke looked at Naruto.

"Who's here?"

"Crystalee."

"Who?"

"She's the girl on the other end of that communication crystal." Sasuke looked up at the building, "she gave me this number, which is, apparently, her 'special patient' ID."

"Special patient?" Naruto tapped his chin, "oh well, only one way to find out. Let's go in."

The two walked through the doors and made their way to the front desk, "hello, uh, we're here to see a patient."

"Alright, can I have a name?"

"Well, you see, we met in-game, but we think her name might be Crystalee. She's a special patient with the ID 3282007?"

"Yes, we have a patient in our care by that name and code." The woman typed something into her computer, "are you related to her at all? Uh, brother?"

"No."

"Okay." The receptionist looked about eighteen, and Sasuke noticed her eyes lingered on him a little longer than normal, "you can go up to see her."

"Thank you." Sasuke nodded as she stood up.

"You'll need these." She pulled out a couple of name tags. She handed one to Naruto and the other to Sasuke, "please follow me."

Naruto giggled childishly as she passed and Sasuke instinctively elbowed him in the stomach. The elevator-ride up was awkward and spent in silence. Until they somehow reached the top floor. They stepped out and walked down until they reached a wooden door. The receptionist knocked, and after a few seconds, a man poked his head out, "can I help you?"

"Yes, these two gentlemen wish to visit 3282007."

"Ah, um, we didn't think anyone knew about her."

"What do you mean?" Sasuke peered his eyes, "doesn't she have family?"

"Uh..." The man pursed his lips and stepped out, shutting the door behind him, "thank you, Eve. You can go back to your post downstairs. I'll take it from here."

"Alright, Doctor." She nodded. As she passed Sasuke, she set something into his pant pocket. He picked it up and opened it to find a phone number. He looked off after her and she winked at him before leaving.

Did she unbutton her top shirt buttons while we were... Sasuke stared at her, then shook his head as he folded the paper back up and shoved it absentmindedly into his pocket.