The place was so noisy and a strong smell of smoke is what you can inhale wherever you look at. There are people who are dancing like they don't care about the world. With all of this, Laura's eyes were glued in her new victim. He would be perfect, she thought. Good looking and filthy rich. That's the best description for Hiro Takashi. A Japanese magnate who's interested with her. Her dress was blood red in color and it clings to her body like a second skin. She has a sinful body every girl would die for and she knows it. She turns every head to watch her steps.

It has already been a while since she noticed Hiro staring at her and with that, she knows that Hiro is one of the guys who got captivated with with so-called innocent and deceiving face. She wore her best smile and went straight to Hiro's table.

"Hey," he greeted when she arrived. She smiled seductively and sat on the stool beside Hiro.

"Well, hello darling," the lady in red replied, smiling.

"The famous Laura Anderson, I'm glad to see and finally meet you." he smiled while saying it to the lady. Laura chuckled and immediately ordered a drink. 

"Why am I not surprised that you know me?"

"How can I not know such a pretty face?" Hiro asked back.

"You flatter me," she said and moved closed to Hiro. She saw how Hiro gulped like he's trying to stop something. She smiled innocently. "Cheers?"

"Cheers," said Hiro. "Who's with you?" He asked after drinking. She combed her silky hair that made the guy gulp again. He drank what's in the glass in one drink and stared at the woman intently.

"As sad as this may sound, I'm alone." she said and acted sad, as planned.

"Well, not anymore." Hiro said as he placed his glass on the bar counter and grabbed her waist, immediately crashing his lips on hers. She opened her mouth and welcomed the guy, it was fast and automatic as if they were both drawn into something enchanting. 

Only, it was Hiro alone who thought they have the sparks like what he's feeling for Laura right now. For everything that is happening was going smoothly according to Laura's plan.