VII

"Escaparse" she read the name of the ship.. She also heard Cain's minimal laugh. She has found out that they're the only one in the ship. Minus the crew of course. They're the only passengers in this huge cruise ship. This gave her the courage to do things she doesn't do like sneaking the ship's name on the railings. 

"That's escape in English. Escaparse is Spanish." Cain said.

She nodded and sat properly. "I know." She stared at the guy intently. "Can, why are you doing this? Why did you ask me to come? Why are you still talking to me? I have a lot of questions in my mind and I want you to answer it all."

"What do you want to know, Laura?"

"I was a prostitute, Cain. A courtesan. Somebody who uses her body to have money. And that video of me was the most modest video I've ever had. Other were just plain.. disgusting." She shifted her eyes away from him.

"I wanted you to come because I want to know you more. t first I wanted to destroy you. rush you until you're crawling but I aw something more, Laura. I new you were something more. Then the need to break you and Hiro apart became firmer. I need you.. for me." he said.

Laura felt her jaw dropped. "Are you crazy?! I just told you I was a pro--"

He sealed her lips using his. Laura's arms automatically wrapped around his neck like it was a normal thing to do. Tonight, they will be just Laura and Cain. No Hiro. No Steve. No damned past to stop them.

Everything was too fast but they're having none of it. They don't care. All they care about is that they need each other right now. And they'll be having each other, on bed, screaming each other's names. 

His expert hands traveled down from her back to her waist then hoisted her up and carried her. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He walked towards the bench while their lips are still latch onto each other.

He tossed her garments expertly that made her chuckles, "Too fast, loverboy." She commented.

He grinned back at her then kissed her neck tat made her moan, "I don't have time for slow, love. Not now" 

They discarded their clothing and swiftly, their bodies were connected as one.