Two weeks. they were gone for two memorable weeks. They did nothing but enjoy themselves in the ship lost inside their own protective bubble. But the time for them to face the world has come. And Laura was dreading it. If only she could extend their stay. 

They were both standing in front of Hiro's pad. "Do you want me to stay and wait for you?" She saw it in Cain's eyes that he was worried over her. For whatever reason she didn't know but she was glad to know he was worried about her. It makes her feel those fluttering feeling in her stomach. but she knew she have to face Hiro herself. This was about them. And this is her first step, too. 

She decided to be herself. And she decided it to be better for Cain. Her first step was to break up with Hiro. She was done using hi, She can't do it anymore to Hiro who did nothing but be patient with her.

Except for the time when he let her down, when her stepfather shamed her.

"I'm going." She then tiptoed to kiss Cain. She don't know what they are, what their relationship is, lovers maybe?

They act like lovers but no one had the guts to put labels on what they really are. They were both afraid.

"I'll be waiting." He said and went back to his car.

She smiled while watching him cross the street in to his car. When she faced Hiro's house once more, she saw him staring at her coldly. She felt her blood run cold.

"You scared the hell out of me." She said.

"Come inside." He then went inside first. She was kind of hesitant. she didn't like the way his eyes look wild when their gazes met. He looks.. lost. Or maybe she was imagining things.

"You were gone for two weeks." He stated and walked around the kitchen. Laura was not comfortable with the way Hiro talks and walks. It's like talking to a whole new person. Then again, she didn't really know him at all.

"I have something to say," she said instead. 

'Uhuh, that you were with Cain that whole two damn weeks?" He said sarcastically. she felt a lump in her throat. Hiro looks livid and wild. Like he's not mentally well. "I know Laura, trust me. I know everything."

"Maybe I'll come back tomorrow. You don't seem well, Hiro. I'll see you tomorrow." then she hurried to the door but screamed when Hiro held her arm tightly, it felt like it was about to ripped off her body. "Hiro, stop. You're hurting me!"

"And you think you're not? You are hurting me too, Laura. And I don't take hurt lightly." He slapped her. So hard she dropped on the floor. She held her now numb face. Did he really do that? Did he really slap her?

"I know why you're back, Laura. You want to break up with me right? Right?! Well, damn you because if you're not going to be mine then you'll never belong to anybody else!" Then he dragged her by her feet. She was thrashing and screaming for him to stop but he was having none of it.

"Cain! Help me!" She screamed but that seemed to aggravate Hiro more for he stopped and pinned her down on the floor. Laura's eyes were as wide as saucers when she realized what he was about to do. "Oh my God! Hiro don't!" 

He ripped her clothes.  "You're mind, Laura! And Cain won't have you not unless you're dead or broken!" She was screaming while tears kept falling from her eyes.

This was worse than being prostitute, At least before she had the choice whether to say no unlike now. 

"Stop Hiro, please." She pleaded but her pleas were ignored. He was choking her that she couldn't breathe properly. She tried to get away but Hiro was stronger. He punched her stomach causing her to groan in pain. But something else was hurting aside from the stinging pain in her stomach.

It was her heart bleeding for her miserable case.