Chapter 4

*Katrina's POV*

Harry has been acting strange for the remainder of the day. Ever since I had asked why he was so cold, he had been keeping a distance from me. Odd.

I feel bad for asking. I shouldn't have asked him what feels like a personal question. At the end of the day, I hurry to my locker and grab my things. I try and find Harry through the crowded hallways.

It seemed like forever, but I finally found him outside leaning against the wall. I sigh and walk up to him.

"Umm, hey."

"Hey."

"I'm sorry if I had offended you earlier. I didn't mean to." I say quickly. I look down at the ground to avoid his gaze. He chuckles and lifts my head up with his finger, forcing me to meet his emerald eyes. I've noticed how his eyes have a tint of red around the pupil. That's strange.

"It's fine. You didn't. You're the curious type aren't you?" He asks lifting my head up with his finger. I nod and he drops his hand. "Promise me that you won't be too curious around me." I give him a questioning look. "It's complicated. Just promise me." He sighs.

"Ok. I promise." I say wrapping my pinkie around his. I did this with my mother all the time.

"Good. Shall we?" He said motioning towards the door.

"Yes we shall." I say walking towards the door. Just as we were about to exit the building, I was stopped by the football quarterback, John Nickleson. Every girl in school loves him, where me... Not really.

"Hey there Kat. Got any plans this weekend?" He asks as he blocks the doorway.

"Actually yes. I have plans with Harry to be exact." I point at Harry and he smirks at me. I give him a small smile and turn back to John. John clenches his fists and straightens up. I feel so short compared to him and Harry.

"You would prefer that scumbag over me?" He asks towering over me. I started to get scared and took a step back.

"Yeah. Any day." I laugh. I hear Harry chuckle, I can tell he's trying to hold back his laughter.

"I can promise you, you would have more fun hanging out with me than him." He says a little bit too arrogantly. I scoff and try to make my way around him. John grabs my wrist and pulls me back into the building.

"Just let us leave!" I shout, ripping my wrist from John's grasp.

"Fine, but you will be mine one day." He growls. He walks past us and is out of sight within seconds. I turn back to Harry.

"I'm sorry about him. he's such an arse." I say running a hand through my long hair.

"It's ok. I can tell. Let's just go." He says holding the door open for me. I smile and walk out of the warm building. The cold winter breeze nips at my face, causing me to shiver. "Cold?" Harry asks.

"A bit. But I'm fine." I say wrapping my jacket tighter to my body. Harry takes off his jacket and places it on my shoulders. "Harry, you're gonna get a cold." I state.

"Nah, I'm good. I don't get colds." Harry shrugs. What? how is that possible? Is he some kind of superhuman?

*Harry's POV*

'What? How is that possible? Is he some kind of superhuman?' When I heard her last thought, I tensed. She could've almost figured out my secret I plan to keep from her.

"Harry? Are you ok?" Katrina's sweet voice snapped me out of my thoughts. I looked down at her sparkling eyes. Her eyes are definitely unique. Her right eye is a deep blue and the other one is an emerald green one like mine. I've heard of people who have these types of eyes, but never met someone with eyes like these. Until I found Katrina.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just got lost in my thoughts a bit. Let's hurry and get home since we missed our bus." I said putting an arm around her shoulder.

"I can call my mum and ask if she can come get us." She offered grabbing her phone out of her pocket. She quickly dialed her mother's number and put the phone next to her ear. "Hey mum... Yeah, I kinda missed my bus... I'll explain later... Yeah... And can you take my friend Harry home as well?... Ok thank you!...Love you too." With that, she hung up and placed her phone back in her pocket. "So, my mum said she should be here in about 20 minutes since she's downtown."

I nodded and we walked over to a bench and sat down. Our thighs were touching slightly, she wrapped my coat tight around her body. She looks gorgeous with all the snowflakes falling gently around us. She looks over at me and blushes. She turns her attention to her lap.

The desire is too powerful for me to handle anymore. I lift her chin up with my fingers and bring her face close to mine. Her breathing has gone up some because of my sudden actions. She looks deep into my eyes.

"Harry? What are y-" I cut her off by smashing my lips against hers. She hesitates a moment but eventually kisses back. Her lips are so soft and sweet. When we pull apart, she shyly opens her eyes and stares at me.

"Why did you do that?" She asks smiling. I can tell she liked kissing me.

"Because I had to. From the moment I met you, I've been dying to do that." I admit. I'm embarrassed but relived to have gotten that off of my chest.

((Heyo!! How are my beautiful people? Good? Otay!! I hope you guys liked this chapter. Imma be updating till about 4 or 4:30 today on other books too. So keep an eye out if you have any of my other books. I'm also coming out with a new teen fiction/short story, so be sure to check that out when I post it.

Alright, well back to more updating!! YAY!! I love all you beautiful people. And happy valentines day! <3

Vote/Comment/Share/and Follow (maybe)

-Laure <3 :P ))