Chapter 15

*Katrina's POV*

The girls stayed the night. I got to know them and they were incredibly nice. We watched movies for about 6 hours before everyone decided to hit the hay. Harry and I now lay facing each other in our bed. His fingers are tangled in my hair and I trace his sparrow tattoos.

He brings his hand down to cup my face. I make eye contact with him and smile.

"Your eyes are incredible, you know that?" He asks me. I blush and look down.

"I always thought I was some kind of mutant when I was younger." I say now tracing the butterfly on his stomach.

"I think you may have watched too much X-Men when you were little." He laughs.

"Pfft, no. What are you talking about? It's not like I had the whole series or anything." I say giggling. He chuckles and brings his lips to mine. We share a sweet kiss for a few seconds before parting.

"I love you Kitten." He whispers.

"I love you too Curly." I whisper back.

We snuggle close together before we fall into a deep sleep.

***************The Next Morning**************

I wake up to an empty bed. I feel cold without Harry next to me. I find a note on his pillow. I sit up and read it.

Dear Kitten,

I went out hunting with the guys. The girls should be up, so try not to burn the house down please.

-Harry <3 ;)

I laugh lightly and throw the covers off my body. I make my way down the stairs and find the girls all sitting on the couch chatting away.

"Hey guys." I say plopping down next to Eleanor. They all bid me good morning before engaging into a deep conversation.

The front door soon opens and all 5 boys walk in. Harry greets me with a good morning kiss and pulling me off the couch and on to the floor with him. I sit in between his legs and lay my head lazily against his shoulder.

"So what should we do today?" Danielle asks. She sits on Liam's lap and plays with his hair.

"I don't know. I actually want to go out and do something today." Zayn says. His arm is lazily draped around Pierre's shoulder.

"Same here. I've been stuck in here forever, I want to go into town or something." I say. It's true. I've hardly left this house and I think it would be good for me to get used to being around people again.

"Are you sure? You think you're ready?" Harry asks worriedly. I nod my head and turn to face him.

"I think I'll be ok. I'll stay with you the whole time if you want." I say trying to reassure him.

"Alright. A day in the town it is." He announces. Everyone cheers and heads for the large SUV in the garage.

"I promise I'll keep myself under control. And if things get out of hand, you can bring me back here." I say as we head to the car.

He only nods and climbs into the drivers seat. I hop into the passenger seat while everyone is arranging themselves in their seats.

"Everyone ready to go?" Harry asks. Everyone says yes and we head off.

This should be a fun day. I hope...

((Well seems liek everything should work out just fine..... Possibly.

I'm re-writing the book from this chapter on and also I'm re-writing MVB Part 2. So if you already read this book, please re-read and catch up.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

-Lauren <3 ;P ))