Chapter 10

((Whoop whoop!! Double digit chapter!! Ahh! Success!! Enjoy!!))

*Rainy's POV*
*A couple days earlier*

(Just if there is confusion, Rainy is Katrina's best friend.)

"I really had fun Toby. Thanks again." I smile shyly at him as he walks me up to my front porch.

"It was my pleasure. I had fun as well." He says stopping at the steps of my porch. I look back at him.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow then?" I ask.

"Most definitely." He smirks. He's really sweet and really hot. I wish I was his girlfriend.

*Katrina's POV*

"GET OUT OF MY CARROTS!!!!" Lou yells at Niall. I laugh so hard my stomach hurts.

"Do you want me to hurt Kevin?" Niall threatens.

"Who's Kevin?" I ask.

"Lou's plastic pigeon." Harry explains. "He won't let anyone touch him or his carrots." He chuckles.

"Oh." I say forming an 'o' shape with my lips.

"YOU TOUCH KEVIN, YOU'RE A DEAD MAN!!!!" Louis continues to yell. Everyone except Louis laughs as hard as they can.

"Niall, put Lou's carrots back." Zayn says between laughs. Niall sighs and places Louis's carrots back in the veggie drawer in the fridge and walks away.

"Ok, well now that the whole 'carrot' and 'Kevin' thing is over, how about we go out hunting?" Liam suggests. Just to show how hungry he was, his stomach rumbled after he spoke.

"Sure." All the boys say in unison. I roll my eyes and giggled.

"Um, I'll take Kat to a different hunting ground so she can learn how to hunt." Harry says to the rest of the boys. They all say 'ok' and head out the front door.

"Come on. Let's go hunting." Harry smirks while grabbing my hand.

*****************************************

"Close your eyes." Harry instructs. I do as I'm told. All my other sense take over. I can hear an owl about 5 miles away, I can smell a squirrel down the road, and finally, a deer. Not too far from where Harry and I stand.

My eyes shoot open and I turn in the direction of where I smelt thee deer. I use my vampire speed to get me close to the deer. Harry trails not to far behind me.

"Easy tiger." Harry whispers in my ear. I take a deep breath and close my eyes again. I smelt something new.

A human. My eyes open quickly once again. Harry read my mind. I can tell by his expression.

"Kat, don't. Focus on the deer. Please. For me?" He begs me to attack the deer and control my thirst. I nod and turn back towards the deer.

Within a matter of minutes, the deer is down and it's blood drained.

I sigh in relief. "I'm surprised." Harry speaks up. I look at him confused. "You resisted human blood and made your first kill."

"Yeah. I'm pretty surprised at myself." I chuckle lightly.

"But you did good. Let's go back to the house. The boys are still hunting." Harry says beginning to walk back to the house. I nod and begin to follow him.

**********************************************************************

"WE'RE BAAAAAACK!!!!" Lou yells. I can tell he's in a yelling sort of mood. Not angry yell, but energetic yell.

"BOOBEAR!!" Harry yells back at Louis.

"HAZZABEAR!!" He engulfs Harry in a bear hug. Oh boys are so special. But you gotta love them right?

"Kitten, you know you wanna bear hug too." Louis motions for me to go hug him. I roll my eyes and walk over. He engulfs me in his famous bear hug. But I think I'm still stronger than everyone in the house. When I hug him back, I can hear him gasp. "Ok Kitten, you can let go now." Louis gaaps. I release and he takes a deep breath in.

"Damn, still the strongest one I see." Zayn smirks at me.

"Yeah, I guess so." Cough, cough... CREEP!

I hear Liam let out a sigh. "What's wrong Li? Still upset you lost to a girl?" Louis teases. Liam crosses his arms across his chest and huffs out. "AHHH, HE IS!!!!" Louis shouts out.

Boys, you learn to love them. Eventually.

(( I know it's a short chapter, but I'll try to update soon. I haev Spring Break next week!! SUPER PUMPED!!!! XD So are a lot of my friends. I'll try to update as much as I can next week since I'm gonna have nothing better to do. So ya. Love you guys.

-Lauren <3 ;P ))