Chapter 12

*Harry's POV*

When I wake up, Katrina is still asleep in my arms. She looks cute when she sleeps. Almost angel like. I wonder if she thinks the same about me.

"The answer to your question is yes." Katrina smirks with her eyes still closed. I chuckle. "How long have you been staring at me?" She asks opening 1 eye.

"I just woke up, so, not too long." I reply as she rolls over to face me. "But it's true, you are cute when you sleep."

"I always thought that vampires either slept in coffins or didn't sleep at all." She giggles. I roll my eyes.

"No. Those are just tales to freak the humans out." I smirk down at her. "And I cn't believe you were one of those believers." I laugh at her. She rolls to lay on her back and crosses her arms across her chest. "Awe, come on now. Don't be a little pouter." I say pinching her cheeks.

"You were making fun of me, so I have the right to pout." She says closing her eyes once again.

I decide to kiss her litle button nose to see what she does. Her eyes remain closed, and she tries to hide a faint smile. I kiss every inch of her face to see if I get some sort of response. When I reach her lips, I finally get the reaction I was looking for.

She kissed back immediately, my eyes close along with hers. Our lips move in sync, until she pulls away too soon. I groan in response.

"Hey! That's not fair." Now it's my turn to pout. Her light giggles fill the room.

"I'm thirsty though." She whines. Rule number 3: Don't mess with a newborn when they're thirsty.

"Ok, well get dressed and we'll go hunting." I say climbing out of the bed. When my feet touch the ground, it sends a shiver thoughout my body. It's weird, it's colder than usual. I walk over to the window and look outside to only see the ground and trees completely covered in white.

"Oh great!" I shout. Katrina looks startled a little bit. "Sorry, I just don't like snow." I sigh.

*Katrina's POV*

"Why not? Snows amazing. But cold. That's a minus." I smile, trying to get him to look on the bright side.

"I know vampires are cold blooded, but I hate snow." He continues to rant.

"Come on, get dressed. I'll show you how fun snow can be." I say climbing out of bed and walking over to the dresser.

"Do I have to?" He whines.

"Yup." I say popping the 'p'.

"Fiiiine!" He says in defeat. I smile at him and grab a long sleeve shirt, jeans, fuzzy socks, and my boots. I walk to the bathroom and get dressed. I don't bother with make-up since I'll be in the snow and Harry says I don't need it.

Once I'm ready, I exit the bathroom and see Harry is wearing a long sleeve with a Jack Wills hoodie on, a black scarf, black skinny jeans, white converse, and a dark blue beanie on.

"Ready?" He asks.

"I just have to grab a jacket, hat, and a scarf. Then I'll be ready."

"Hurry up then. I want to get this over with." He groans. I giggle and head to the closet and pull out a hoodie, beanie, and a scarf.

This should be fun.

((Maybe Harry will like the snow. Or maybe he'll act like a cat near water and spaz out. Who knows. Oh, wait.... I DO!!!!! You guys will have to figure it out. Maybe give me some suggestions for future chapters cuz I'm running out of ideas and I don't want to end the book just yet. Maybe when I reach 20-25 chapters I'll end it, but I might also do a sequel. Let me know what you guys think about this chapter and be sure to vote. Thanks!! :D

-Lauren <3 ;P ))