Chapter 9

*Katrina's POV*

Liam sets a large boulder down on the ground between us.

"Alright Kat, let's see who's the stronger one." Liam says as he takes off his t-shirt to reveal a white tank top.

He doesn't look too bad for a vampire who's full of himself. I'm just kidding. Maybe.

"Alright, on the count of three, you arm wrestle." Niall instructs. We both nod out heads. We place out left hands behind our backs and grab each other's hand.

"Better warm you Li, newborns are really strong." Louis warns Liam. Liam rolls his eyes and scoffs.

"Let's just do this." Liam sad stubbornly.

"Alright. 1...2...3!!" Louis shouts.

I feel Liam's strength right away. My hand is beginning to go down. He smiles a victorious smile, thinking he's going to win.

I smirk and begin putting all my strength into it. His smile fades away as his hand tilts the other way. He tries to push my hand backwards, but fails.

I push his hand all the way down on the rock so hard that it actually cracks the rock.

Liam steps back in disbelief. I smirk and the boys cheer from behind me.

"You got lucky." Liam huffs. He grabs his t-shirt and walks back inside. He's obviously embarrassed. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist and spin me around.

"KITTEN WINS!!!" Louis hollers as he swings me around. I squeal as he spins. I begin to cheer for myself with the boys.

It felt good to win at something. Especially when I get the chance to completely embarrass the crap out of a guy.

**********************************************************************

"Lou! Stop it!" Liam whines. Louis is teasing Liam about how he lost to a girl.

"You lost to a girl! You lost to a girl!" He continues to sing. This has been going on for at least 3 hours. Liam looks like he's about ready to punch Lou.

"Alright, that's enough. Lou, leave the poor lad alone." Harry speaks up, sitting down next to me in the couch.

"Fiiiiine." Louis drags on the 'i' for dramatic affect. I giggle at his 5 year old behavior.

"So when are you going to teach me to hunt?" I ask Harry, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Maybe this weekend." Harry says smirking.

"Ok. I'm going to go to bed. It's getting pretty late." I say yawning.

"Whyyyy?" Louis whines.

"Because I'm tired." I giggle again.

"Why are you tired?" He continues to ask.

"Are you seriously starting the 'why?' game?" I ask cocking an eyebrow.

"Yup." He says popping the 'p'. I roll my eyes.

"Goodnight boys." I say walking up the stairs.

"Goodnight!" They all call in unison. They really are a weird bunch.

I walk into the bathroom and wash my face and brush my teeth. Or fangs or whatever! Blah!

After that, I walked into my room and climbed under the covers. As soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out like a light.

**********************************************************************

In the middle of the night, I feel the bed dip down next to me. My eyes shoot open. Who the fuck is in my bed?!

"It's just me, babe." Harry chuckles. I turn to face him.

"Well if one of your goals was to scare me shitless, then you can cross that off the list." I say sarcastically.

He laughs again. "Well that wasn't on my list of goals, and second, I didn't mean to scare you."

I stare deep into his emerald eyes. "I know this is kind of a delayed question to ask, but with you be my girlfriend?" He asks, slightly blushing.

Awe, his cute. "Yes. It would be an honor." I say smiling at him. He smiles in and brings his lips to mine.

I wonder what will happen to my family now that I'm a vampire.

((AHHHHHHHH!!!! I had TCAP these last 2 weeks and my brain is about ready to die!! Gah!! Anyway, I hope you guys liked this chapter. It also feels like I have some ghost readers out there, so if you guys could comment or vote on my books so I get an idea of how many people are reading my books. Thank you.

See you later!!

-Lauren <3 ;P ))