Chapter 6

*Harry's POV*

I feel Katrina's body go limp as she falls asleep in my arms. Usually when I run, this doesn't take long. But since I'm with a human, I can't. Unless I'm feeding.

I look down at Katrina. She's so peaceful. Her hair covers some of her gorgeous face. Some of her neck shows too. I swear, when I'm around her, the desire to bite her grows more and more.

We finally arrive at our destination. I stop walking and lightly shake Katrina awake. She stirs and little and then slowly opens her beautiful blue and green eyes.

"What? Where are we?" She mumbles.

"We're here." I say looking out on the horizon. I brought her to an open field I used to go to as a kid before I got bitten.

She looks over her shoulder and gasps. I put her back on the ground and she walks slowly into the field. Her hands run over the tall grass as she looks at the blue sky.

"Harry, it's so beautiful. How'd you find this place?" She asks turning to face me.

"I used to come her as a kid. It was the only place I could get away, relax, or think."

She sighs and turns around to look at the field.

"It truly is beautiful."

"Like you." I whisper. I didn't think she could hear me, but she did. She turned around, she was blushing.

"You really think so?" I can tell that she's insecure about herself. I walk towards her and take her hands in mine.

"Yes. You aren't like other girls who think they need 10 pounds of make-up every day to look 'pretty'" She giggles and looks down at the ground. "I'm serious though. You are truly beautiful and you don't even have to try." She slowly lifts her head up to meet my gaze.

We begin to lean in, but a rustling sound from the woods makes us stop. I turn around and sniff the air. I know that smell. It's him.

"We have to go. Now." I tell her. Her eyes are wide. She's scared. We begin to run through the woods. I have to use human speed, but I'm still faster than her.

"Harry!" I hear Katrina yell. I stop running and turn around to see that she's laying on the ground with something wrapped around her.

I run back to her and look at what she's tanlged in. Vines. I try to break the vines away, but they only become tighter around her tiny body. She begins to suffocate. Why does he do this to me?

"Awe, well look who we have here." His sickening voice says as he emerges from behind an old maple tree. I glare at him.

"Let her go Alex!" I growl. He chuckles.

"You seriously thought you would get away with having afairs with a human?" He laughs. I try and free Katrina, but it's not working.

"I'll tell you one more time. LET. HER GO!!" I shout. He walks towards us and kneels in front of us.

"I don't think I will. I'm surprised you haven't bitten her or turned her yet." He chuckles. I pounce on him and reveal my fangs. I hiss at him and he continues to chuckle. I swear, I'm going to fucking kill him.

*Katrina's POV*

I'm completely suffocating right now. I struggle to break free. My vision begins to get blurry and I see black dots.

I hear Harry yelling at someone to let me out if these vines. I look over and see Harry has some guy pinned down to the ground.

I also see he has.... Fangs?! What. The. Fuck?!

Harry begins to beat the shit out of the guy he has pinned down.

I look back at the sky and my eyelids begin to get heavy. Before I know it, I'm trapped in darkness.

((I know this chapter is weird, but I'm incredibly tired and wrote this while I was at school. Let me know what you guys thought about this chappie and give me possible suggestions for the next one.

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!

-Lauren ❤️😜 ))