Chapter 11

*Katrina's POV*

"KEVIN!! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Louis yells throughout the house. Everyone snickers. "HAVE ANY OF YOU SEEN KEVIN?!" He asks frantically.

"Have you tried looking everywhere?" Liam says while holding back laughs.

"YES!!" Lou continues to shout while running to search the house for the billionth time today.

Niall took Kevin when Louis was still asleep and hid him behind the couch.

"I NEED KEVIN!! I CAN'T SURVIVE WITHOUT HIM!!" Louis yells dropping down to his knees in defeat. He begins to fake sob. I get up and walk over to him and put an arm around his shoulder. I lean towards his ear.

"Did you check behind the couch?" I giggle. His head shoots up to glare at the couch.

"So it was the couch all along!!" He shouted, darting to the couch. He went behind the couch and grabbed Kevin. "Oh thank my carrots you're alright. I don't know what I would've done without you." He said while holding Kevin close to him.

This is one strange boy.

But we all love him anyway.

"So now that Louis is done with his search, how about we go outside. You know, just for fun. Run around, stuff like that." Liam suggests.

Everyone exchanges glances and agree with Liam. We all head to our rooms to change from our PJs into outdoor clothing.

I chose a light blue crop top that revealed some of my stomach, black skinny jeans, and white Converse. I leave my hair down, because I've always loved the feeling of the wind rushing through my hair.

When I exit my bedroom, I see Harry and I are basically matching. He has a light blue t-shirt on, black skinny jeans and white Converse just like me.

"Twins!!!!!!!!" Louis yells grabbing his phone. He snaps a picture if Harry and I standing together, all matched up.

"Ok, let's go!" Niall said darting out the door into the woods. I follow right behind him. Running for me, has always been some sort of stress reliever. When I feel the wind rushing through my hair, I feel free. I look behind me and see that I have lost the boys. I smile and continue to run until I come to the edge of a cliff. I look down, and I see that it is easily a 300 foot drop. Only someone with a death wish would jump off this.

"There you are. You should really consider slowing down." Louis says out of breath. I laugh. I don't know how these boys are so exhausted while I'm over here ready to run again.

"Sorry. I just really love running. I couldn't help it." I say smiling over at Harry. He looks back at me with a smirk. I blush and look back over the cliff.

"Careful love, don't wanna fall over the edge now do you?" Zayn said with that stupid smirk still planted on his face.

"Only if I had a death wish." I retort. He continues to smirk. I roll my eyes and stare out onto the horizon. The sun is beginning to set. It's the most beautiful senset I've probably ever seen. I feel a pair of hands move to my waist, I jump a little but soon relax when I hear Harry's chuckle. "This is a really beautiful sunset." I sigh, leaning my head back to rest against his chest.

"Just like you." He whispers in my ear. I feel my cheeks heat up at his statement. I look down at at my feet. "No need to be embarrassed. You know it's true." I shake my head. "Well you are. And you can't deny it." He says turning me around to face him. I see that the other boys have already left, so we were all alone. I look up at him, his emerald eyes sparkling.

"I love you." He whispers.

"Love you too." I whisper back before he brings his lips down to mine.

****The next day****

"At least you guys haven't taken my carrots or Kevin today." Louis says sighing in relief.

"Nah, we're too lazy today. It's a lazy day." I say putting my legs on Liam and my head on head in Harry's lap. Harry begins to play with my hair, it's actually quiet relaxing.

"So what should we do for our lazy day?" Niall asks sitting on the floor in front of us. I look over at him.

"We could watch some movies the whole day." I suggest. Everyone agrees and we begin to watch Grown Ups 2. I love how Taylor Lautner gets beaten up by a deer. Hahaha.

After our eventful day of watching movies, I tell the boys I'm going to bed and head up to Harry and I's room. Yes, we do share a room. We have been ever since I woke up. After about an hour, I feel Harry climb in next to me and place his arm around my waist in his usual protective way.

"Good-night Katrina." He whispers.

"Good-night Haz." I whisper back before falling into a dream-filled sleep.

((Oh....My....LEGOS!!!!!!! 202 reads??!! WHAT??!! Thank you all so much. I apologize for the short chapter, please don't hate me. :( I will be working on the next chapter shortly. And my friend Alexey is trying to be constipated. It's weird but I love her anyway.

Anyway, LOVE YOU ALL!!!! HUGS AND KISSES!!!!!!!!!

-Lauren <3 ;P ))