Chapter 14

*Katrina's POV*

After I win the race with Harry, I walk into the kitchen and grab a blood sack from the fridge and pour the blood into the cup. I don't know how I an deal with this. But I guess it's my life now.

"What, you aren't going to get me one?" Niall asks with an offended look on his face.

"Nope." I say popping the 'p'. "You can get your own." I say smirking. I walk out of the kitchen just as the other boys enter the kitchen. I plop down on the couch and put my cup on the coffee table. I lay on my stomach and close my eyes.

"COUCH HOGGER!!!!" Louis yells.

"So? What are you gonna do about it?" I mumble into the couch.

"Boys, you know what to do." Louis commands. Oh damn. Stuff's about to go down. I quickly open my eyes, only to see all 5 boys surrounding me.

"ATTACK!!!!" Liam yells. Dah fuck?!

They all begin to tickle the crap out of me. I'm laughing so hard and I can't breathe.

"C-Can't..... Breathe!!!!" I shout between fits of laughter and breathes.

"Alright lads, lay off." Harry says, retrieving his hands from my stomach. The other boys do the same and allow me to breathe finally.

"I though I was going to die of laughter." I say taking deep breathes. The boys just chuckle and snicker. "You guys are so mean to me. I need another girl around here or something." I sigh getting back up on the couch.

"Why don't you boys call up your girls and have them come over to meet Kat?" Harry suggests. They boys say ok and then go to different rooms to speak to their girlfriends.

"I can't wait for you to meet them. They're really nice and I think you'll get along with them." Harry smiles as he takes a seat next to me.

"I think I will too." I smile back. I put my head on his shoulder and he drapes an arm over my shoulder.

"I love you." He says kissing the top of my head.

"I love you too Styles."

****Slight time skip****

We soon hear the doorbell ring and Louis gets up to answer it. I finish straightening my hair and rush downstairs.

I make my way to the foyer and see 3 beautiful girls hugging their boyfriends.

When they pull away, they see me.

"You must be Katrina! I'm Eleanor!" A tall girl with wavy brown hair and sparkling brown eyes saying as she engulfs me in a hug. I hug back.

"You can call me Kat." I say pulling away.

"I'm Danielle." Another girl with brown hair and brown eyes greets me.

"And I'm Pierre." A girl with blonde hair and crystal blue eyes also greets me.

"So I see everyone is getting along well?" Liam speaks up as he wraps an arm around Danielle's waist.

"Yeah. We're good. We should hang our sometime. Just the 4 of us!" Eleanor squeals. I like her already.

"That sounds like so much fun! We totally should!" I say back. We all squeal in agreement.

I can tell we're going to get along just fine.

((Heyo my fellow readers! Thank you all so much for over 300 reads on this book! It means so much. Maybe if I get some more votes in there, I'll update more often. (;

Anyway, be sure to vote, comment, share, and follow maybe? :/

LOVE YOU ALL!!!!

-Lauren <3 ;P ))