Chapter 7

((This will be in Harry's POV for a while since Katrina is passed out. So, ya. Love you guys!!

Enjoy! ;D ))

*Harry's POV*

I'm throwing punches left and right at Alex. How the hell did he find me and why is he attacking Katrina? Alex's body begins to go limp. I throw 1 more punch and he's out cold. I climb off of him and run back over to Katrina.

The vines have recoiled from her body. But her body is motionless and pale. I feel her skin, it's cold.

What is she's dead?!

Oh no. I begin to preform CPR. I pinch her nose and breath into her mouth. I do 30 compresses as instructed. She's still not breathing.

"Please! Don't do this!" I yell at her limp body.

I keep doing CPR. It's not working. A single thought came to my mind.

I need to turn her.

I don't want to. Not for this reason. But I have no other choice at this point. I hesitate, but I lean down towards her neck and I bring my fangs out again.

I sink my teeth into her. Vampires have a special venom that can turn humans into vampires. I release the venom into her bloodstream and pull away. She now has the 2 famous bite mark from me.

It takes about a day or so for the venom to completely go through the body. I pick Katrina's half dead body bridal style off the ground and use my vampire speed to get her back to the house.

What am I gonna tell the boys?

God damn it! I didn't even think about what they said. I'm in trouble.

Once I reach the front porch, I hesitate to go in. What am I gonna tell them. Might as well tell them the truth. I open the front door to reveal 3 angry looking lads.

"WHAT THE HELL??!!" Liam yelled right away.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ABOUT??!!" Louis yelled next.

"WE TOLD YOU THIS WAS A BAD IDEA!!!!" Niall yelled last. I see Zayn smirking in the corner of the room. I glare at him.

"If you guys let me explain, I will." I say heading up to my room. I lay Katrina under the covers of the bed and close the door behind me.

"Can you explain now?" Louis asked looking more pissed off than ever.

"Yes." I sigh. "So I took Katrina out to that old field I used to go to as a kid. I told her that she was beautiful and stuff, then we heard a rustling sound from the woods and we began to run away. I was ahead of Katrina and she started to yell my name. I looked back and saw there were vines wrapped around her body suffocating her. Then Alex came out of no where and told me that this wouldn't be the last time I see him. I knocked him out and bit Kartina and came back here."

The boys looked stunned when I mentioned Alex's name. They all froze in place. No one here has a good history with Alex. We all fought him at some point and it didn't end well. We were all threatened that we would come to an end.

"So how long do you think it will be until she wakes up?" Niall asks. I look back at my bedroom door and shrug.

"I don't know. We'll just have to wait." I say sighing. They all nod and head back downstairs. I walk back into my bedroom and see that Katrina is still asleep. I just have to give her time. She'll wake up.

I hope.

(One week later)

Katrina still hasn't woken up. I'm beginning to think I didn't bite her in time. She could be gone. She has no thoughts in her mind that I can see, she obviously doesn't have a heartbeat, and she's getting even more pale and cold.

I've been by her side alomost 24/7. One of the boys will look after her while I go out and hunt. I always think that I'm going to have to teach Katrina how to hunt.

Today, I have to go hunting again. And what I don't like about this, Zayn was the first to offer to watch over her. I don't like that idea. But none of the boys know about my hatered towards Zayn.

"I'll be back in about 15 minutes." I inform Zayn. He nods and sits on the chair by my bed. I glare at him one last time before exiting my room.

"She'll be ok mate. Don't worry about it." Louis says in a comforting tone. I roll my eyes and scoff.

"She hasn't woken up and now Zayn has to watch over her. Don't tell anyone this, but..." I trail off.

"But... What?" Louis asks.

"I don't trust Zayn." I blurt out.

Louis just stares at me.

"To be honest, I don't trust him either. His powers just have 'evil' written all over it." Louis admits scratching the back of his neck.

"That's exactly what I think." I sigh. "Ok, well, I'll be back soon. Keep an eye on Katrina and Zayn." I say sternly to Louis.

"Will do!" He says in his normal happy tone. He does a solute and walks off. He is such a kid.\

I run out of the house and smell a deer about 2 miles from the house. I run up and attack the deer. I drain the deer of it's blood and bury it. We have to do this to everything we kill so no humans that we don't attack won't see.

I run back to the house and hear a scream come from inside the house. I dart up to my room and swing the door open. I see that Katrina is in the corner of my room. She has blood red eyes now and is hyperventilating.

"Katrina, it's me." I say in a quiet tone so she doesn't freak out even more.

"W-what? W-where a-am I?" She asks in a shaky tone. I kneel down in front of her.

"Ok, I know this will sound crazy but..." I trail off. "You're a vampire now."

((OH MY GOD!!!!!!! NOW THEY CAN LIVE TOGETHER LITERALLY FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!! XD

Anyway, I hope you guys liked this chapter. I'll be updating some of my other books soon. Let me know what you guys thought of this chapter and be sure to vote. It would mean the WORLD to me!!!! ;)

Thanks. Love you dolls!!

-Lauren <3 ;P ))