Chapter 47

Austin's POV

I clenched my jaw as I try to control myself. Tumalikod ako at itinukod ang palad sa mesa sa opisina ko. I bit my lower lip as I calm myself.

I stiffened when I felt her hug from my behind. In a swift move, I pushed her away, throwing her against the wall. She should be thankful that I didn't exert a force. If I did, she must be on another room now. I glanced at the wall and saw that it just caused some crack and crater.

I saw how her face crumpled. Nang magsalubong ang mata namin ay tinapunan ko siya nang matalim na tingin. She composed herself and slowly stood.

"Why did you do that, Austin Cali?" Inis niyang saad.

I smirked sarcastically. "Because you deserve it. How dare you to blackmail me, Sasha?" I askes furiously.

She pouted and started to step towards me.

I remember how she blackmailed me through mindlink earlier, saying that she'll spill the secret. Hell, and that made me chose her over my wife. Damn it! I feel that I'm a jerk. Sino ang matinong asawa ang gagawa no'n? But I can't let her tell it to my wife. I want to be the one who'll tell everything to her.

"Now, tell me! Why are you here? Make sure that it's important enough," I coldly said.

She smiled sweetly as she walk towards me. She even has the gut to touch me which I immediately pushed away.

She acted like she was hurt. "I just want to see you and... I really miss you," she said in a soft voice.

Dinampot ko ang wooden table na nasa tabi at hinagis ito. She quickly step aside, avoiding to get hit.

"Bullshit! A useless reason!? A fucking worthless reason!?" I gasped furiously. clenched my jaw and my fists. I glared at her. "I want to fucking kill you,Sasha!" I growled.

She smirked confidently. "Then do it." She even opened her arms, challenging me.

My vision went dark and in a snap, I am already choking her. She held my arms, trying to remove it but her strength is not enough to make me move, even a bit. Kanina ko pa gustong gawin 'to. But I stopped myself because she is a woman. And she was part of my past. Because she was important.

"Ackhh..."

She's choking. She blinked consecutively, tried to gasped and tried to be freed. I tightened my palm around her little neck that made her eyes close. When she opened them again, fear and shock dominated her eyes.

"Don't fucking dare me, Sasha. Dahil wala akong sinasanto, kahit sino. Except my wife, she's my religion and I can even kiss the ground she's walking on. She's the only one who has right on me! So don't fucking dare me!" Mas itinaas ko siya at sinandal sa pader. Idiniin ko siya sa pader dahilan para bahagya iyon na mawasak at bumaon siya roon.

"A-austin..." she said with her trembling voice and lips.

I saw the tattoos on my skin became visible. My voice became louder and deeper. And I know I'm turning into a beast. I gritted my teeth and throw her at the corner of the room. I flattened my palm on the wall and tried to calm myself.

"I—I'm sorry, Sweetheart. I ju—"

"Don't fucking use that endearment, Sasha. Or I'm gonna end your life."

She helped herself to stand. When our eyes met, I saw tears coming out from her eyes. But it didn't even moved my feelings.

"Go! But I know that you can't kill me, dahil kailangan mo ako 'di ba!? Kailangan niyo ako! 'Yon lang naman ang silbi ko rito, 'di ba, Austin?" Humihikbi niyang saad.