a short story ; my future with you

9:34 pm

all of us have that one person - the one we fantasize about.

the one we can see our whole future with. im going to give you a brief one about you - you know who you are, and this, this is what i imagine our future will hold. well, what i hope it will hold. here it is. this is for you.

• my future with you •

i wake up with a soft yawn, but your hair gets in my mouth.

"ew what the heck?" I ask in disgust, muffled slightly. You then wake up and tickle me, and cause me to laugh so hard I almost fall off the bed. Eventually, after our playful arguing and dying of laughter, we sit up in just our t-shirts and underwear. As we lean up in bed, our hair a birds nest, both of look over at the sound of pitter-pattering coming up the metal stairs.

"Wake up, wake up! Its time to get up!" She would yell, her dirty blonde hair bouncing up and down as she climbed up and onto our bed in between us.

"We are awake, cutie." You would ruffle her hair and she would growl in return, something I used to do when I first met you - something you called cute, which is something I never agreed with. She had blonde hair like me, long and thick that were like beautiful golden waves. Her smile looked like yours - always able to bright up anyones day.

Our little sunshine.

"Well I know that nowww!" She would pout in a duh tone. Something from you obviously, sarcasm and all that always managed to crack me up. She blinked her eyes - eyes anyone could get lost in like if deep in a forest. The ground was in the middle, dark chocolate ground that surrounded the pupil; then as you came closer to the edges and found your way out of it, the forest green color covered the rest. So freaking beautiful. Only I was constantly stuck in the dirt, the almond covered dirt and never found my way out. Which is why i'm still with you, you caught me.

I smile at little sunshine. "Go down stairs and let Chica out, we will be there soon to open up shop." I kiss her cheek and smile as her cheeks become puffy and crease from her own smile.

She runs down the stairs and you can here her calling the dogs name to let him out.

I turn to you and blush immediately, seeing you're already looking at me. "W-What?" I stutter.

"You're just so god damn beautiful." You reply to me and smirk, tackling me into a kiss and hug. I kiss back but soon pull away.

"We have to get ready." We both chuckle and get out of bed, putting on our clothes and heading down the stairs.

"Want some tea hun?!" I yell at you from the cafe that we owned. You see, we opened up a coffee shop on the corner of the block in town. Dogs are allowed and since the coffee shop is in an old two-story house, we live upstairs. To the left area right when you walk in is the cafe and bakery. Then we have a library, which in the back of that are the stairs leading up to our actual 'house' or rooms.

"Yes please!" You yell back and start to clean up books that have fallen and light up all candles. I would have asked for coffee because you loved it, but, you couldn't have it. Im not going to blabber why.

I unlock the front door to the cafe and turn on the 'open' sign with a soft smile. When I turn around and look at the bar of the cafe and seatings and everything, something catches my eye.

A little blonde haired sunshine is standing in front of the open glass where all of the sweets. I raise an eyebrow and sigh.

"Sunshine?" I ask. "Turn around." Chica comes up next to me as I tell her sternly. Slowly, the forest eyed five year old turns around - chocolate covering her cheeks and mouth, a chocolate filled piece of cake in her hand - a smushed on at that. I sigh as you come over, brushing your hair back with your hand.