epilogue

1:30 pm

in life, we will all go through rough times.

whether good or bad; you will get through it.
you will survive the storms of chaos,
get past the deserts of loneliness,
and escape the depths of sadness.

just don't stop fighting, please, for me.
for you are loved and cherished.
just smile, don't strain it, but really smile.
don't be afraid, be you.
because you are stronger than fear.

this war you may be fighting, grab my hand so i can help you fight - because you will win.

A/N

so yes, sadly, this time has come. the story is finished, and new books shall be read for new escapes from reality. I want to thank you all for so much support on my book, really I don't know what I would have done without each and every one of you. thanks a ton and I love you all so much!

I really hope my poetry - even though it's not the best - has helped you in some form, has made you laugh and cry, has moved you deeply in some way. please tell in the comments if it has because I would love to know :)

will I be doing another poetry book?

Actually, yes!

Book two is out
my cinnamon rolls!

It's called "Tears, Tissues, & Tea" And I am so excited, I have though about rewriting this poetry book so it's like a story (milk & honey anyone?) but i think i'm going to keep this one as it is - even if it's just a bunch of my feelings tangled together, that's what feelings are, confusing and tangled and knotted.

Thanks again lovelies for this amazing journey, the next one is coming soon ♡