Just One Night ~3~

Hey Wattpad!

So, I now have FIVE fans! It's not a lot, but I'm happy because it means there are 5 people in the world who care about this story so YAY!:)

Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter! I think it sucks personally but.. yeah:P

 UPDATE 6/22//2014: IF YOU HAVE NOT READ CHAPTER 2 BECAUSE OF WATTPAD ERRORS, READ THIS. Okay, so, from what I can tell, chapter two is out. Meaning no one can read it unless you're a fan. For that I am SO sorry! I don't know how to change it back! SO if you want to read it, GO TO MY PAGE AND READ THE EDITED VERSION INSTEAD. There's literally no way to get rid of this block thing on it, so just go to my page and read the edited version. If you still wanna read the original (this one) afterwards for comparison, just know that nothing in chapter two is actually different. Sorry!

CHAPTER THREE

"Uh, player says what now?" I asked, looking at Cameron's shocked face.

"I love YouTube?" He tried.

"That's what I thought. Jeez, don't scare me like that." I sighed, getting up to check the phone in my pocket, which was currently on the floor.

"Holy shit!" I hissed, throwing my clothes back on. I was kind of sore down there, but I tried to ignore it. I had a feeling I'd look like I was limping for a couple of days though.

"What happened?"

"Um, Rania, my best friend, has kind of been looking for me for the past four hours!" I explained, freaking out.

"Four hours? Nice stamina." Cameron commented, before locking down. "Hold on, Rania? Dammit..."

I frowned at him. "She apparently told Matthew to tell me to stay away from you." He rubbed the back of his head nervously. "I don't know why though, you're a cool girl."

I laughed. "She thinks me wanting to not be a virgin is stupid and I should wait. I was getting desperate and you kind of came up." I told him. He raised an eyebrow. "Don't do that, you know you have a reputation. I figured if I could get you alone, you'd help. And look at that, it worked." I grinned.

"I feel so used." He faked sadness, holding his hand to his heart.

I giggled. "Yeah, yeah, Player. Acting really isn't your forte."

"Hey, I'll have you know I can act very well! I was a tree in the last play we did! I think I did an awesome job." He defended, making me laugh harder.

Once I'd calmed down, I started getting re-dressed again.

"By the way, since we're here, how did I do?" I asked, trying to sort my hair and make-up out. I did not need the questions.

"Short version or long version?" He asked.

I tried not to get nervous as I ran my fingers through my hair. Was there any make-up around here?

"Short, then long if I need it." I said, looking for my other shoe. I don't remember making this much of a mess.

"You were probably the best I've ever had." He admitted. I looked up at him, shocked.

"You say that to every girl don't you?" I asked, looking at his face. I was usually pretty good at reading people, so there was a chance I could see if he was lying. There was no way I was the best.

"Well, for one you're the only one to have ever asked, so no, I don't. But I'm not kidding. If I hadn't felt it, I would never have even guessed you were a virgin." He said. Slightly embarrassed, I looked down.