Just One Night ~24~

• Dedicated to Theater Shooting, 20 July 2012

Hey Wattpad!

So, first, I think I should explain that dedication is to all those who lost someone or were affected by the shooting in Denver, Colorado. It's something that should NEVER happen to anyone, ever. Praying hard for everyone... I know it happened a couple of days ago, but still.

Now, onto the better feeling stuff! Hope you like this chapter!! I never expected this to end up happening this way, so I guess all that's left is for you to enjoy this extremely long chapter:)

Also, thank @Hyperactive_Nadia for this:) I was going to do a long chapter, but she convinced me it was probably easier to understand if I just divided it into two.

And finally, happy birthday to @supersparkle!! Hope you have/had an awesome day!!!:)))

So, have fun?:)

CHAPTER TWENTY FOUR

“Why can’t he or she just pop out already?!” Rania complained, making our table sigh.

“Maybe he or she likes it in there.” Wes suggested. He’d joined me, Cam, Matthew, and Rania at our table since he was no longer a threat to Cam.

Matthew laughed. “That’s true, Ray.”

Rania glared at Wes. “You know, I could easily pin you to the ground and sit on you.”

Wes’s eyes widened. “Whoa! No need for harsh punishments! Matthew was the one who laughed!”

This time Matthew started spluttering. “But, he said it!”

I watched, smiling in amusement. My friends were actually insane.

“Watch her clunk their heads together and sitting on them both.” Cam muttered into my ear.

I looked up at him, laughing a little. I couldn’t resist kissing him quickly. It was actually our last Monday in the cafeteria, and we were going to be crossing the stage in just five days.

It was crazy.

I already knew I was going to take a year off, figure out which college was best for me. Maybe I’d get an apartment, maybe I’d live in my dad’s house for another year. Cam was going to go to UTA in the fall, Matthew was going to Baylor University to major in mechanical engineering, and Rania had decided to follow my lead; take a year off before college. She wanted to spend a year looking after her baby. I had no idea what Wes had planned, but that was because he refused to tell us.

“What are you thinking about?” Cam asked, rubbing my back.

I bit my lip. “The future. We’re all going our separate ways in just a few of days.” I told him.

“I know. It’s weird, isn’t it?”

I nodded, not taking my eyes off of the interaction going on between Matthew and Wes.

“You know we’re going to be ok, right?” He asked.

I nodded again, smiling a little as I remembered prom. “Of course. We have a promise to keep, remember?” I asked, fiddling with the necklace that lay hidden under my shirt. It used to be just the gem Cam had gotten me for Christmas, but now it also had something a hell of a lot more valuable.

“True. This is very true.” Cam muttered, kissing the top of my head.

“Aw, look at you guys.” Rania said loudly, making me jump.