Just One Night ~6~

Hey Wattpad!

So, I said I wouldn't upload until the previous chapter had 5 votes, but then I got to TEN fans so I figured I'd upload:D

So yesterday was my school's prom... me and my friend didn't go:) We went to the mall and I found this AMAZING dress that I'm actually in love with... but it's out of my price range:/ I wish I had it...:(

ANYWAY, enjoy, and let me know what you think:)

CHAPTER SIX

            Somehow it was better than the first couple of times. Maybe it was because I’d only had one drink, maybe it was because we both knew each other’s body better by now, I didn’t know. What I did know was that I was pretty sure someone must have heard me screaming.

            That’s assuming no one heard Cameron first.

            “That was…” Cameron trailed off, and I nodded in response.

I wasn’t sure if he could still see me from where he currently was, so I added, “I know.”

I don’t know how that was possible. I thought after a couple of times, I’d get completely bored of him. Apparently that wasn’t true.

“So, what do we do now?” Cameron asked, and I shrugged.

“Either we have a repeat of last time, or we get dressed, talk in here, and end up having sex again.” I told him honestly, not sure if I’d even be able to move after the thing he’d just done.

“I like the idea of laying here naked and talking.” Cameron said a minute or so later. “I don’t think I can get up.”

I laughed quietly; I’d just been thinking the same thing. “I don’t either. So what are we supposed to talk about?”

“Um, us?” He asked, sounding nervous.

I glanced down at him, and he moved up, propping himself up on his elbow.

“What do you mean ‘us’?”

He shrugged, looking around the room. “Well, we’ve had sex three times now. That’s already more than double what I usually do with a girl, and I know we both realize it’s better than with anyone else.” He said, still making sure he didn’t look at me.

“Yeah, so?”

Cameron sighed, “so that has to mean something, doesn’t it?”

“I guess? Cam, you have to remember I’m new to this. To me it just means you’re good enough at sex that I want it again. I don’t know if that has some deep meaning…” I trailed off, not really sure where I was even going with that sentence.

“It kind of does. I know we said the first time wouldn’t mean anything, but it probably meant something to you. Instead of being clingy, however, you just get horny easier.” He sounded so formal I couldn’t help giggling.

“Sorry, I guess that makes sense.” I said, trying to cover the sound up. I couldn’t believe I was having an actual conversation, while naked, with a guy I’d just slept with.

It was almost like being in a relationship…

I sat up quickly, wrapping a cover around me. Were we heading towards a relationship?

I got out of the bed, ignoring my complaining muscles.

“What did I say?” Cameron’s eyes widened as his eyes traveled my body.