Just One Night ~17~

Hey Wattpad!

Wow five updates in one week... I'm on a freaking roll!:)

Anyway, wow what a lot of comments on the last chapter! I knew there'd be a lot of confusion/hate/crying/love, but I didn't realize just how much this story is affecting everyone. I swear, I want to get this published one day, and dedicate it to every single one of you guys!!:) You're amazing!

There is just one thing: Did you guys really think I'd kill Taylor off? Really? Why would I ever do that?:( I was almost considering being mean and writing a fake Cam's POV as though she had died, but I decided that I'd just be nice and not make anyone else cry (unless it's happy tears). 

Dedication is because she made the awesome banner on the side:))

AND an honorable mention to JasmineRawrs who helped me pretty much figure out how to end the chapter, AND add a little more drama:)

So, here's the next chapter!!!:))

 CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

My eyelids felt heavy. Too heavy. Which was weird considering I’d never really felt my eyelids before.

I tried to open them, but they wouldn’t budge.

Dammit this was frustrating.

I felt something warm on what I assumed was my hand, and its pressure increased.

A voice muttered something, but the words didn’t make any sense; they sounded warbled, as though I was listening through glass.

Come on!

I tried to force some part of my body to move, but it was almost impossible, as though I’d gained a hundred pounds in one second.

Since I couldn’t move, I thought. All I could remember was telling Cam about me, and then…

The crash.

What the hell had happened? I thought I’d been dying.

Wait, was I dead?

No. The feeling on my hand was too real.

I wanted to hold the warmth, let it circulate through my body. And I did. I felt my finger move slightly, followed immediately by a gasp.

Did -, just-,” the sentence was broken up, but I could understand words.

Good. That meant I was getting better. Whatever the hell that meant.

There was a loud beep, and I frowned. Yeah, the sense of hearing could go away again as long as that beeping shut up.

“Do it again.” A voice said.

Do what again? I wanted to ask, and the voice answered my unspoken question.

“Move your finger again.”

I did, happy when I realized I could move all ten of them.

I blinked, my eyes still closed. Ok, my eyelids were officially movable again.

Now to try opening them.

A blinding light made me shut them again. Maybe if there was a lot less light, I could do it.

“She tried opening her eyes! Shut the curtains!” That voice said, and now I could tell it was definitely a guy’s voice. “There. Come on, Tay. Please open your eyes.”

Well, since the voice said please…

I opened them, relieved at the semi-darkness.

“Hi.” The voice said, and I glanced at it.