Just One Night ~12~

Hey Wattpad!

Again, I'm sorry for the long wait! But you guys have been SUPER supportive, and I can't believe how unbelievably well this story is doing!!! I mean, holy crap, I get so many messages a day from people who comment and fan me that I'm getting overwhelmed. In the best way, of course!:)

Seriously, I have so many people I want to dedicate this too, but I'll just have to do it to every single fan again, because all of you are amazing! I love your reactions to things, and the fact that you apparently think I'm funny. Who knew?:D

Which reminds me, I'm entering this in the Watty Awards (eep!) and right now it's in Teen Fiction, but since it seems to be so funny, should I put it in humor, or just leave it? Let me know in the comments!:)

Anyway, here's the chapter!!:D It's a little shorter than usual, but I'm hoping it will be funny enough you don't care:)

PS: HAPPY BIRTHDAY (to the dedication)! Ok, the dedication was AFTER, but I uploaded the day of, so that's why it makes sense:)

CHAPTER TWELVE

            “You know, we’ve been dating for two whole months and I don’t even know when your birthday is.” Cam said to me before school on Monday.

            I thought about it. Huh. He was right.

            “I don’t know yours either, so I guess we’re even.” I told him.

He leant against the lockers beside mine, smiling. “You’re supposed to tell me when it is. Mine’s June 27th.”

            I slammed my locker shut, startling a couple of people who had also arrived this early.

            “July 24th.  Now, I have to ask, are we doing the whole Christmas thing for each other?” I asked, praying he said no. I sucked at getting present for people.

            He frowned. “Uh, I don’t know. If we do, want to set a $10 limit? That’s reasonable for three months of dating, right?” He sounded unsure, and I shrugged.

            “I wouldn’t know. I try to avoid having a boyfriend around Christmas.”

            Cam kissed the top of my head. “Well, you’re not getting rid of me that easily.”

            I rolled my eyes. “Go to class, Player.”

            He mock saluted. “Yes, ma’am.”

            I laughed as he seemed to remember we’d both got here early.

            “You tricked me.” He pouted.

            “What are you going to do about it?” I teased, letting my bag sit on the floor.

            “Torture you.” He whispered into my ear, suddenly close enough that I wanted more.

            In my defense, the little moan I released was unstoppable. I hadn’t been with Cam, or any guy, for over a week. I was horny, to put it simply.

            Thoughts about what Cam could do to me ran through my head before I could remind myself that we were in school, and they made me almost consider ditching for the day.

            That’s when he tickled me.

            My eyes, somehow closed, shot open as giggles erupted unintentionally.