About this Book

The story is a work of non-fiction but, Characters, places, events and incidents are products of the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously; Meaning, it was based on a true story. Any resemblance to actual events, locales or persons, living or dead, is entirely coincidental and beyond the intent of the author (was totally me) who made this story.

 Actually it was my third time again to do this story (Actually, it was my second time draft that I made a story and was my first time to publish it) nevertheless, it is for my activity in Filipino only-Yeah, That's Filipino though. Therefore, I'll going to use Filipino (or Tagalog) language because Filipino is our subject However, this is seperated than I ever did in a yellow pad; seems I didn't pass past 10-11 days ago co'z I had a bad feeling (I hope when the break of Monday, I can still pass my work) but-I know to myself that it's difficult to made a narrating or a story with pure language (Actually, My teacher told us to make narrative with just ten sentence), especially the spoke or our mother tongue which we will use this in our daily life; Ang Tagalog.

 For our English and Filipino subject, and our professor (Since my previous teacher replaced with her to continue teach us Filipino and was she did then, Don't need to mention who are they), I wanted to say thank you for teaching us well, I hope you like my story although it has contains some-I know that I can't do this because first of all, I am totally lazy, Yeah, Officialy. I have no idea about making 'bout this part but when my classmate came to my life, now it's become my friend, I got inspired to do this part and not to being lazy again. I am not going to mention who's that person, as long as-Shh! That's a secret. I am totally shying in anyway *chuckles while head bow* By the way, I am waiting for your result if there's something bad or any mistakes in my story for what I did

 For all of Readers, I hope you all support me to do this one although I'm unofficially writer after all. I'm just practicing how to be a writer so that's why I made this simple short-short story, I guess.

 For LGBT's, Hi/Hello. I am totally around with that 4 big letters. For all of *Blank* who likes *Blank* (It's Sex) I also included.

 My horny friend told me to include that and I did it. Finally, you got it. Then you can now read it at the middle of the this story, and quite of creep-But, not as kind of liberated though. And by the way, Please be open minded. Thank you.

 About me; Please don't get into relationship although it's a girl that you've prospected or even had seen-I mean, that guy before. Just study hard first until you'll succeed and dump those damn stupid things 'bout in your life.

 Anyway, I hope that I can really find my way to seek for what's my future comes in my life, I hope that my wish comes true. That's all.

 About God; Thank you because you are always there for me although you haven't watchovered me co'z no spend time though. I'm sorry for doing this part relates 'bout you but I promise, I wil not going to do this again. This wil be the last one

 About §@†∀ŋ; I'm sorry for describing about yourself although you're the same power with 6Ø@ . But the difference between of you and him are, he is Good and you are Bad. That's it. Don't worry, this will be the last one

 Note: I made this story for not to be share privately, to be given away, to be sold without my permission. It's just my story, just grabbin' an idea 'bout reading a lot of books from my aldiko app from Play store and has a lot of fictitious in it such as Romance, Gospel, etc. And of course, in WattPad too.

 But at least that I've learned something although it has a bloody content on it; That Idiomatic and Slang English though. Haha!

 Some scripts may content offensive words that you can may get offended, like Bad words?, such as like that. Especially, a little some-tiny explicit thing, A sexual intercourse (I'm sorry guys, that horny guy requested me to do that). I was totally made this co'z I wanted to show what's really happen, what's-goin'-on even in an real life, Especially in me

 Speaking of Sexual Intercourse, there's no other reason why do I include it, co'z like I said already, that horny friend suggested that should I add it, because he haven't read the Tagalog version of Sexual Intercourse and I don't know actually why he love it. You know what, I really wanted to headbutt him in a wall after all.

 Another thing, this is not suitable for 15 below. If you'll keep reading this, I am not held for any responsible if there's something bad happens to you or else have been adopted from this story. Don't let yourself killed and Don't be stupid, this is Just a story.

 "Huwag natin pairalin ang takot sa ating sarili. Andiyan lang ang Panginoon na tutulong sa atin sa lahat ng bagay sa kabila ng mga kasalanan nating ginawa."